Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    ********. Getting rid of Monta was a win-win no matter what. Bogut could be a ****ing bust, but it doesn't change the fact we needed to separate from Monta. Klay Thompson is better than Monta and we know that now. That was part of the trade, learning about Klay. It also led to a potential gems in Festus and Harrison Barnes. We were not better off doing the trade no matter what comes of Bogut.

Bucks fans should feel ripped off their team is built around two bulk shooters who don't play defense.
    1) IM not saying monta was the longtime answer either.

2) We never had to chose between monta and klay thompson.

3) Im not sure klay is currently better than monta.... I would bet that monta at his best is more of a concern for opposing defense than klay at his best.

4) Monta was rumored in many trades for Iggy. the 76ers eventually got andrew bynum in exchange for Iggy. Perhaps there was another possible trade out there that could have gotten us a good player in exchange for monta.

5) If klay is better than monta and you really believe that... than we could have kept starting monta and STILL got the 7th pick in the draft.

6)Im not saying monta is a perfect player.... but atleast he is out there doing what he can to help his team win. he isnt milking injuries that were said to last 8-12 weeks from late january. Bogut is just collecting a paycheck and literally phoning it in
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    I disagree with two, three, five, and six.
    Number two: Yes we did.

Number Three: Klay is better and teams would rather game plan for Monta. Teams are not afraid of Monta.

Number Five: I feel the need to mention context. We shut down Curry and then replaced the production of Udoh and Curry with D-Leaguers and already having to use Beans more because we shut down Kwame with a torn pectoral muscle. And then we eventually shut down Lee and replaced him with a D-Leaguer. Yes, the Monta trade needed to happen to lose, but Monta was not the catalyst towards winning.

In fact, the best five man rotation last year was Rush-Mcquire-Udoh-Thompson-Robinson

Curry didn't play enough to qualify in Rush's rotation, but replace Robisnon with Curry and that was our best rotation, excluding sample size.

Monta was the worst of every rotation.

Number Six: Bogut asked for a minute extension. That's not phoning it in. And then the doctor probably told him if he sits out he can play for extended minutes when he comes back. Which is why it was an optional sit out.

vCash
    Klay is already the better player between the two. His defense, rebounding, shooting, and size are all things he does much better than Ellis, and he's only in his second year. He's really starting to emphasize going to the rim which is going to take his game to the next level, and he can still develop a post game as well as developing creating his own shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Warriors need to take advantage of the Lakers while they're down, as it doesn't happen very often.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Klay is already the better player between the two. His defense, rebounding, shooting, and size are all things he does much better than Ellis, and he's only in his second year. He's really starting to emphasize going to the rim which is going to take his game to the next level, and he can still develop a post game as well as developing creating his own shot.
    I am pretty sure every GM is in love with Klay. All we heard during the off season other than the ankles was how fan ****ing tastic all the GM's thought Klay was.

vCash
    Festus against Dwight is a scary thought.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    I am pretty sure every GM is in love with Klay. All we heard during the off season other than the ankles was how fan ****ing tastic all the GM's thought Klay was.
    ok well we will see how good klay is tommorow night
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    ok well we will see how good klay is tommorow night
    lol He's not better than Kobe, yet, and that is who he will be matched up against. Hopefully Kobe's foot is bad and is hampering him.

vCash
    Fine, I can promise you Klay will show up tomorrow night.

vCash
    I am not looking forward to klah chucking threes. I mean the guy drove in so many times and either made it, or got to the line.

Thats much better than a three pointer.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Jazz vs lakers rigged game. Jazz shot 15 free throws, kobe shot 15..lakers shot 44. Lol and they still lost..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Can't have back to back games where they try and make the Lakers win right?

vCash
    Wrong

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    we wontt ever have an opportunity like this again, especially in LA vs the Lakers.
    Please, give the some credit. Never again? That means you don't believe we are a playoff team if you think beating the Lakers, a terrible Laker team at that, is that significant.
    That being said,

Must win game.
    Division rivals are always must win games in my book, if we want to stay competitive in the division.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I havent seen the Dubs win in LA yet, just saying. It isnt a bad Laker team, just a dysfunctional one.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast