Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    I don't understand how as a team n the first 6 games its been all the same. So the games where the whole team can't shoot is the 3 games we lose. The 3 we win is the 3 where everyone works together and everyone shoots fine... Something's wrong there's way to much talent on this team to have inconsistent shooting like this. I know we're only 6 games into the season but it is something that really scares me
    Too many jump shots. Not going to win games consistently relying on jumpers. That's what happens when we have no one who's strength is getting to the basket..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Hey guys, sneak the Kings fan here. I try to keep up with the worriors when I can; so I know abit about your team. But iwas wondering if this loss wasn't a total srew job by the refs after they (lakers) needed some attention after they fired their coach. Our game last night we were down one big man and then the refs where on the duncan love train until after 1/2 time when I think theysaw the duncan flop. (I hope he gets a fine). But it was too late, they called the 3rd foul on cousins eary in the 2nd.
    So again, just wondering if you guys got screwed.
    im not sure if the refs caused us to miss all those open outside shots. Im not sure if the refs insisted on us shooting from 4 feet behind the 3 pt line with 17 seconds on the clock.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    The warriors are just not a quality team. Remember 95? Mullin sprewell hardaway? U can't win games relying on jump shots

vCash
    Well, I know the way the nba refs make you shoot from the distance; it all happens when you drive down the lane and get killed more then acouple times and get don't get a foul call. Then on the other side the guys can be looked at wrong and get a foul call. I've seen way too much nba basketball, and am wayyy too jaded to belive your team (which I belive is good, and a hell of a lot better then that final score) would put up that score.

vCash
    The warriors have not shot well this year. Maybe curry is turning into biedrins already as far as declining

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Well, I know the way the nba refs make you shoot from the distance; it all happens when you drive down the lane and get killed more then acouple times and get don't get a foul call. Then on the other side the guys can be looked at wrong and get a foul call. I've seen way too much nba basketball, and am wayyy too jaded to belive your team (which I belive is good, and a hell of a lot better then that final score) would put up that score.
    so what youre saying is, any team who faced the lakers after brown got fired wouldve gotten blown out? or at the very least the lakers wouldve gotten special treatment regardless?

but the main point is..the nba is rigged?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Mack, I don't think I want my family to be taken out by the nba mofia, so I will stay silent on that issue.

vCash
    youre paranoid lol. if you think david stern has goons out to kill you then im sorry.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    If you go to the kings site and donk't see me post any more.. then you know.... eccck!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112