Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 174
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,334
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Well its more than likely an automatic loss...so if we lose, u cant say its tanking
    ok... well if bogut doesnt suit up AND we lose.... its tanking

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    27,749
    vCash
    1500
    Lol...no its not

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,589
    vCash
    1500
    @ Lakers
    vs Denver
    vs Atlanta
    @ Minnesota
    @ Oklahoma City

    Those are the games Bogut's going to miss if he's out for 10 days. Hopefully we can go 2-3.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,334
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    @ Lakers
    vs Denver
    vs Atlanta
    @ Minnesota
    @ Oklahoma City

    Those are the games Bogut's going to miss if he's out for 10 days. Hopefully we can go 2-3.
    LOL @ thinking this problem is going to magically dissapear in 10 days. The warriors PR doesnt want to literally say the season is over.....but this is pretty bad.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,589
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    LOL @ thinking this problem is going to magically dissapear in 10 days. The warriors PR doesnt want to literally say the season is over.....but this is pretty bad.
    I know that, I'm just going off what they said. 10 days are going to pass, and were going to hear that his ankle isn't where they want it to be, and there not going to risk the future of the franchise for a couple games.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,334
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    I know that, I'm just going off what they said. 10 days are going to pass, and were going to hear that his ankle isn't where they want it to be, and there not going to risk the future of the franchise for a couple games.
    and before you know it they will be throwing away both the presant and the future of the franchise and bogut will be shut down than bought out

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,334
    vCash
    1500
    and all of a sudden lacob looks like cohan

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    27,749
    vCash
    1500
    Or, bogut gets to 100% and we go on a tear..

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,334
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Or, bogut gets to 100% and we go on a tear..
    good for you... buying the warriors PR stuff

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    27,749
    vCash
    1500
    Im pretty broke right now..

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    27,749
    vCash
    1500
    And when did anbody say bogut was 100 percent and that we go on a tear

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,334
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    And when did anbody say bogut was 100 percent and that we go on a tear
    wait for fitz next broadcast

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,742
    vCash
    34875
    lawl shut the **** up styles. We are over the luxury tax. It's pretty clear basketball decisions are being made. This isn't about money. This is about winning. Don't compare Lacob to Cohan again because that is abject nonsense. I am serious.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,334
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    lawl shut the **** up styles. We are over the luxury tax. It's pretty clear basketball decisions are being made. This isn't about money. This is about winning. Don't compare Lacob to Cohan again because that is abject nonsense. I am serious.
    just interms of not coming out on the winning end of high risk decisions.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,742
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    just interms of not coming out on the winning end of high risk decisions.
    ********. Getting rid of Monta was a win-win no matter what. Bogut could be a ****ing bust, but it doesn't change the fact we needed to separate from Monta. Klay Thompson is better than Monta and we know that now. That was part of the trade, learning about Klay. It also led to a potential gems in Festus and Harrison Barnes. We were not better off doing the trade no matter what comes of Bogut.


    Bucks fans should feel ripped off their team is built around two bulk shooters who don't play defense.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •