Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Biggest surprise this season?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stuckey suckeying.

0 0%
  • Jerebko's nice start.

1 6.67%
  • Drummond not starting/playing a lot.

2 13.33%
  • Kyle Singler.

3 20.00%
  • Knight racking up the assists.

0 0%
  • Our 0-4 start.

1 6.67%
  • Shyfly and Gators not ripping each other 24/7.

2 13.33%
  • "lol mike" not being half of the GT's posts like they were last year.

0 0%
  • Gram not getting in trouble once since he's returned.

4 26.67%
  • fadedmario being permabanned. </3

1 6.67%
  • NBA forum being more of a joke than usual.

0 0%
  • Langlois still praising Stuckey although he sucks.

1 6.67%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    I'm not going to lie, I was about ready to turn the dang game off until I saw the Knight, Stuckey, Monroe, Drummond, Singler lineup in there. It was by far the most exciting and best lineup we had then he slides Will Bynum in there and we got out of sync. If that's not the starting lineup the rest of the way then Frank doesn't have a clue.

vCash
    **** frank. God if Drum started he would EASILY be getting 20 pts 10 reb a game. Its insane that Drum is scoring the amount he is in the limited pt hes getting and he is getting absoultley NO plays ran for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Calvin Johnson is the worse decoy to ever put on football pads they should have drafted a big play reciever years ago. Golden Tate is a good side piece but I wouldnt have him as my full time number 1 WR.

vCash
    Hmmm funny how we finally out rebounded the other team the exact same game Drummond gets over 20 min and plays w/ Monroe

And again, why is Prince and Stuckey getting 36min? I mean really? w/ how inefficient they are and how efficient Jerebko and Singler have been at BOTH ends of the court, and your still gonna have those 2 idiots in the game?

And maxiels fat *** is actually wearing down from the wear and tear of 5 games into the season
    I can't believe how horrible of a player he really is and how this is the only team that would actually make him a starter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678