Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    With a suspect defense Oakland is done no favors with long offensive touchdowns. They`d be better served if Oakland could mount 13 - 16 play, 8 minute touchdown drives. Therefore Reese and company only need to move the chains down the field 10 yards at a time, these drives must end with 7 points otherwise it`ll fizzle quickly.

If Oakland mounts the usual 3 and outs the first 2 quarters this week, they will get run. Keeping the Raider defense off the field is a dream come true lol.

With 3 8 minute touchdown drives per half, Oakland easily wins 42 - 14 and finishes the season 11 - 5, this is what they should be working on ( 8 minute drives ) 6 per game lol.
    there was a really interesting article regarding the statistical evidence supporting going for it on 4th down and 2 pt conversions...let me look for it

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/men-...revolution-nfl

this might help us.

vCash
    There'll be absolutely nowhere for him to run. Especially against the Ravens.
    He will be doing his best Marcus Allen impersonation (83 Super Bowl). to no avail. And then everyone will say "man, that guy sucks".

Whatever dudes! It's the LINE THAT SUCKS! Open your eyes! Look past the high profile position players and look to the ROOT of the problem. Games are won in the pit! If you don't know that, go back to school! Sorry, I've had a few beers.....haha

vCash
    Wow what a defense to have to get your first start in the nfl i just hope the o-line will give the kid a chance to make plays.

Feel the wrath of the darkside.

vCash
    its one of the best defenses he can go against. meaning best for him, the ravens are ranked 28th against the run this year. they are lacking ray lewis. jones has no excuse. its carson that will struggle. ngata is going to have a big day and suggs even though hes basically just come back is going to **** willie smith in the *** with no lube. I can see ed reed with at least a pick. and the defense isn't going to stop ray rice, and our corners aren't going to stop their WRs

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Please correct me if I am wrong (I don't have the time to looks up all these obscure stats at the moment that can be tweaked to one side or the other), but from what I've...the Ravens defense isn't that good at all this year...

Who knows though, the Raiders tend to let other teams get back into a groove...never fails...

Quote Originally Posted by JMClarkent View Post
    That looked like someones over-aggressive uncle playing football with a bunch of 9 year old boys...

vCash
    They don't have to be that good to penetrate the Raiders O-line. They get pushed back pretty easy

vCash
    Jones is straight up beast mode.

vCash
    Whats Up Harry,
    Sorry if I pissed you off when you posted that quote from the movie awhile back, we clown each other like MAD in here bro, dont take it seriously..we are all Raider Nation!

Ravens D has been Horrible against the run.I think He has the skill to have a great game.
    This kid set records in college(2a).

vCash
    Lol at all the T Jones hype ole Greg Knapp couldn't master a gameplan against a highschool team!!

vCash
    Ya, so stupid.

Especially when you're down by 30!! You would expect a heavy dose of Jones to see what the guy has while we injuries to the RB position.

These coaches are clowns. I thought going for it, on the road, @ mid-field, in the first quarter, doesn't fool anyone.

vCash
    I don't think the coaches trust Taiwan Jones. As long as McFadden and Goodson are out, I expect to continue seeing a heavy dose of Marcel Reece and maybe even a little more of Jeremy Stewart.

vCash
    He can't hold onto the ball.

"Taiwan has had a lot of injuries this year and had some ball security issues," Allen said. "We have to know when he goes in the game, he's going to know what to do and he's going to protect the football and he's got to be able to stay healthy."

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-o...19&feedID=2801

Yet another Al Davis draft day disaster. He and Barksdale are the reasons why we didn't have a second rounder this past April. Wonderful value...way to go Al.

-Stork
    Last edited by themadstork; 11-12-2012 at 08:55 AM.

vCash
    Oakland still house`s misfits, the problem is these misfits live up to the tag 24/7 lol.

Jones and 37 other guys need 1 way tickets out of town, ASAP.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    How ironic, most teams can hide 2 misfits and easily keep them employed. Oakland is loaded with numerous misfits as they are exposed by possession. You can`t hide that many dumb dumbs on one team, I doubt the Saints will have an active punter for this weeks visit lol.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    ^^ The above makes 0 sense...

Did he fumble this last game? No.

Has he ever had a real chance to carry the rock for 10 times in a game? No.

Have you seen his highlights and stats from college? Obviously not because this guy is electric when he had the ball and he put up record numbers for his university.

Allen can state that he doesn't trust him, but the guy has never had a true shot. If there's any proof of dis-trust, it's between me and coach Allen. That guy needs to go and we need a proven leader who won't be so damn stubborn because the guy fumbled a double reverse on opening night against SD.

How can any of you side with Allen on this?? Please explain your logic.

Have you seen Reggie's draft picks? Only one of them, Burris. If I remember correctly, Moore, Shaunghessey, Wisnewski, Houston, Veldheer, Ford, Branch, etc. were picked by Al Davis and they were all on the field their first year. Not everything Davis did was crap, so don't go off and ramble on against a guy who is dead as your scape goat.

No way a team that was a playoff contender last year should be getting stomped on like this a year later. This is a sick JOKE!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast