Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    Some people were harping over letting Bush go. He average 2.9-3.3 YPC when DMC was out last year.
    I guess your right. I guess this year it is better to be ranked 44th in the NFL in average yards per rush out of all the RBs in the league. There are only 32 teams, right?

People need to stop kissing his a%$. He is horrible. Bush averages more yards a carry with a worse o line and Bush has more TDs. AND he aint even the starter.

Who had more yards last year? Bush or THE STARTER, DMC?
    Deal the guy. He is not worth paying 8 mil for next year. We wouldnt even pay
    Bush 2 mil to keep. lol

vCash
    Bush is a solid rb but he isn't a number 1 rb. Sure he did well filling in for Mcfadden and ended up with just under 1000 yards. Well Mcfadden had over 600 in 6 games kinda easy to see which back you keep. We can't help injuries no doubt but the total change to the oline hurt us. It is gonna help in years to come but it is killing us this year. Oh yeah and Greg Knapp also adds to the struggles his playcalling is very bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    I guess your right. I guess this year it is better to be ranked 44th in the NFL in average yards per rush out of all the RBs in the league. There are only 32 teams, right?

People need to stop kissing his a%$. He is horrible. Bush averages more yards a carry with a worse o line and Bush has more TDs. AND he aint even the starter.

Bush 2 mil to keep. lol
    It ws either Bush or DMC. If we intended to part ways with DMC I could see keeping Bush. There wasn't room for both. Next RB we get we won't have to be concerned with the backup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrandblkatack View Post
    Bush is a solid rb but he isn't a number 1 rb. Sure he did well filling in for Mcfadden and ended up with just under 1000 yards. Well Mcfadden had over 600 in 6 games kinda easy to see which back you keep. We can't help injuries no doubt but the total change to the oline hurt us. It is gonna help in years to come but it is killing us this year. Oh yeah and Greg Knapp also adds to the struggles his playcalling is very bad.
    Your right, if Bush was a starter, teams would have lined up to suck up his services, as I recall Bears snagged him as a #2, unfortunatly thats what he is.

vCash
    I told you guys Reece was going to kick *** in the zone blocking scheme.

Its not the scheme, its McFadden. We need to trade McFadden and get a zone running back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

Bush 2 mil to keep. lol
    I don't care about EMT anymore, he let me down. Bush wasn't the answer either. He was averaging 2.9 YPC when the team was on his back last year and EMT was out.

Bush doesn't even play in Chicago. He is totally getting phased out there. He has 3 TD's on the year, and 2 TD's came in the first game.

Bush was requesting 4 mil a year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post

Its not the scheme, its McFadden. We need to trade McFadden and get a zone running back.
    Reece did crap last week , he played a soffttttttt run D in N.O.. Dont get too excited..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Reece did crap last week , he played a soffttttttt run D in N.O.. Dont get too excited..
    I saw that coming.

People just can't see the good and only the bad.

vCash
    I like Marcel. He played his heart out Sunday. I wish we had a few more like him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post

Did you really watch the game? Most of the running plays were power scheme.
    This was a switch because DMC ask the coaches for the change. When he comes back lets see the difference!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakaholic View Post
    This was a switch because DMC ask the coaches for the change. When he comes back lets see the difference!
    LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakaholic View Post
    We've been running PBS plays for him for weeks...he still sucked. It's not PBS or ZBS...it's DMC.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    And he's the FB!!!!!!!!!

DMC hasn't done **** against some soft run defenses either bro. Fact is, Reece is a better player period. Do you not remember DMC running in Cable's ZBS? Didn't have a problem then.......

vCash
    ^^ I Know that, he sjould remain a fullback.. he will never be an everydown back... He got up slow like ten times...just in 1 game..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    And he's the FB!!!!!!!!!

DMC hasn't done **** against some soft run defenses either bro. Fact is, Reece is a better player period. Do you not remember DMC running in Cable's ZBS? Didn't have a problem then.......

Actually he did, He never suceeded in ZBS, once we made the move to PBS he was bad azz.... Mcfadden will go elsewhere and be a pro bowl back and you will say why didnt he do that with us... Good coach put players in a position to succeed, look at denver last year changing their offense to accomidate Teblow... We have done non of that, and dont give me that BS we mixed in a few PBS plays... Mcfadden was the top back last year untill injury

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast