Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

What will make you feel better?

Im not going to bring up tanking, because i dont really think teams tank. As in i dont think players tank. Players know its a privilege to be in the league and if they play bad they might never get a job again. so my question is what do you guys want?

Raiders to stay competitive in some games but lose out, wining maybe 1 more.

Raiders getting blown out in losses expect winning 2-3 more games.

Its going to be a very interesting last few weeks. i think the top 4 picks will be between Jags, chiefs(1st overall is going to be most likely one of these guys), panthers, raiders.

The interesting part is the chiefs, panthers, raiders all play each other.

Raiders have 3 wins, panthers 2, cheifs 1.

The chiefs beat the raiders and panthers they have 3 wins.

The panthers lose to the chiefs and beat the raiders they have 3 wins.

The raiders lose out they have 3 wins.

In this scenario the raiders will end up with the 3rd pick min and maybe even nab the second overall pick.

this will be amazing for the raiders future. No matter HOW you feel about this qb class someone will want to trade up to take a qb. In this scenario we can stay in the top ten, maybe pick up a 2nd in this draft, and another 1st and 2nd in next years draft. I dont think it really matters for the raiders to build confidence and win 2-3 games and finish 5-11 or 6-10 falling to around 6-9. A lot of players are going to be shipped out anyway. This can dramatically turn the raiders around in 2 years.

so how do you guys feel?

ps if the ****ing jags would have held on Raiders could have had a slim chance at 1st overall.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I honestly think that the only team we will fight for is the Jags for the top pick... I see the chiefs making a little run and cleveland will beat us as well as another team.

On a side note players do tank - Do we remember the crisp routes Randy Moss use to run for us? How about the performance Albert Haynesworth put on in Washington

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    I honestly think that the only team we will fight for is the Jags for the top pick... I see the chiefs making a little run and cleveland will beat us as well as another team.

On a side note players do tank - Do we remember the crisp routes Randy Moss use to run for us? How about the performance Albert Haynesworth put on in Washington
    i didn't include the browns because imo there very underrated and will win maybe 2-3 games including us. they have a pretty nasty D and play with passion. Raiders Defense has a bunch of lazy *** ****s who dont care. Seymour doesn't even practice he knows hes going to bringing in 15 million like nothing.

and with randy moss he wanted out of oakland. He was a proven stud and already on his way to becoming a hall of famer. The raiders players are no where near that so they have to prove themselves. And with haynesworth, well at least raiders don't have a dumbass like him.

Haynesworth=dumbass so he shouldn't be brought up.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    What I want is for us to atleast be competitive. I can understand losing to the Ravens and Saints because there two teams most people picked to go far into the post season. But atleast show some heart, both games were over before halftime.

Tanking is not an option, we should go out there and try are hardest to win each and every week. We are in all likely hood getting a top 10 pick I would suggest trading down, this team has to many wholes to bring in one good player and surround him with mediocre players.

vCash
    To be honest, the tough schedule has passed. The last 6 games are the easiest of virtually every NFL team out there.

Despite our woes, I see us winning 4 out of 6 the remainder of the way & finishing 7-9. Yes, I know our team has played ugly so far. But seriously, 4 out of 6 is very achievable considering the schedule. There will be no tanking anything.

vCash
    I want as many picks as possible. If we were planning on trading down, the higher the better.

What would make me happy?
    Cut...Kelly, Seymour, McClain, huff, Barnes, Carlisle, DHB, DMC, Mitchell, spencer

Or get any draft picks we can for them

Restructure Palmer

Then fill the roster with people who don't give up and wan to play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    To be honest, the tough schedule has passed. The last 6 games are the easiest of virtually every NFL team out there.

Despite our woes, I see us winning 4 out of 6 the remainder of the way & finishing 7-9. Yes, I know our team has played ugly so far. But seriously, 4 out of 6 is very achievable considering the schedule. There will be no tanking anything.
    cincy will beat us as well the browns whose defense have more heart than the raiders defense. the browns don't play like there record suggests. the raiders on the other hand do.

Denver is going to rape us. this game is no chance. von miller is going to pop palmer in the chin all day and well i dont want to talk about what peyton is going to do again.

Panthers/Chiefs should be wins.

Chargers- wont be a win. chargers always heat up in the end. It happens every year. Even if they dont this game their going to go all ****ing out. Its almost a fact turner is gone at the end of the season. They always play hard for that dude. Knowing its going to be his last game i think the whole team will want to send him out on a good note.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Looking forward to this off-season, this is where I believe McKenzie will justify his hiring.

vCash
    Did you just hear Gruden talking about his time in Oakland?

I know what will make Snake happy!@!!!

Im telling you my friend I smell a conspiracy......

vCash
    If Gruden enjoyed himself so much why did he engineer his departure before he finished the job? I have fond memories of the Gruden era, it was a great time to be a Raiders fan.

But...

I don't think it will happen, not would am I sure want it to happen.

vCash
    I`m not sold, I don`t believe McKenzie could justify 7 x 6 .

That`s my personal take on the situation, all of your projections aren`t anymore reckless than mine. The truth of the matter, nobody knows however I`m gonna run with this one.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    If Gruden enjoyed himself so much why did he engineer his departure before he finished the job? I have fond memories of the Gruden era, it was a great time to be a Raiders fan.

But...

I don't think it will happen, not would am I sure want it to happen.
    My nagging reminder of the Gruden era was the presser announcing his anticipated departure. ESPN carried t live in it's entirety, I forget who, but one reporter asked Jon about his relationship with the nation and would he miss the adoration of the Oakland fans.

His response was "next question".....
    "An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject"

Unknown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    My nagging reminder of the Gruden era was the presser announcing his anticipated departure. ESPN carried t live in it's entirety, I forget who, but one reporter asked Jon about his relationship with the nation and would he miss the adoration of the Oakland fans.

His response was "next question".....
    It was blatantly orchestrated. Gruden tells people what they want to hear, its his MO. Look, he did what he had to do, that was his prerogative but his warm and fuzzy trip down memory lane as a Raiders coach is

The Glazer's soon found out he wasn't the fair haired prince the media was making him out to be, and I believe he now regrets his departure from Oakland. None of which changes the fact that I believe he quit on us.

vCash
    John is reportedly looking for assistants ,two days latter not only is he lighting the flame in Oakland, but Mark is dropping hints about Not being happy, and then Joh is on National Tv saying how much he loves Oakland ,the Blackhole,the Davis family...

He wants the job.Hes always wanted the Job.He may have had enough of the old man forcing him to justify every move he made, but I think the Orchestrating theory is a little on sided.
    Knowing how the Old man would most likely react isnt to say he didnt hope he might act out of character.
    He was the hottest coaching commodity in the league,he wanted to leverage that interets into the best deal he could get.You cant fault him for that,Al couldve said, you deserve it buddy and paid him a boatload.
    But Coach davis, didnt like coach Gruden talking over the face of the franchise....I know a Guy In Dallas that looks like hes not gonna be happy untill he drags that franchise into the retirement home with him too.
    The only question is Does Davis(mark) want Jon..If he does it wouldnt surprise me if he told RM it might help his future with the franchise to make a coaching change.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    I`m not sold, I don`t believe McKenzie could justify 7 x 6 .

That`s my personal take on the situation, all of your projections aren`t anymore reckless than mine. The truth of the matter, nobody knows however I`m gonna run with this one.
    No one knows. I will give you that. I would like you to explain why you do not believe McKenzie is up to the task. I am not asking you to justify your position for argumentative reasons but rather curious if I am overlooking something about the man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast