Sorry felton + melo forgive me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnStarks94 View Post
    I rather have felton over williams stamp that
    Felton isnt even a top 30 pg.

[B]Welcome to the New Age....[/B]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Im not but the fact they were up 22 and if they did win, would they be failing?
    But they didn't, they lost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekInThePink View Post
    But they didn't, they lost.
    The fact is besides one game against Miami who can destroy anyone especially a first year team, Nets have looked good. They were up 22 points on Minnesota, its bad they lost the lead and lost but they showed they can get up 22 against them.

vCash
    Amare start coming off the bench = knicks bench> nets starting 5 .. serious

vCash
    Sorry felton + melo forgive me
    No **** you would rather have Melo over Deron. Melo is a top 5 player in the NBA. Before he came to the knicks he was considered the best scorer in the NBA. Deron is an top 5 pg but he will never be able to bring to a team what Melo can.

vCash
    The fact is besides one game against Miami who can destroy anyone especially a first year team, Nets have looked good. They were up 22 points on Minnesota, its bad they lost the lead and lost but they showed they can get up 22 against them.
    They were missing Kevin Love and Ricky Rubio and you blew it. You guys beat the Raptors by 7, and the Raptors beat the Timberwolves by 19, by your logic what the hell does that mean? You guys blew a lead against a bad team (due to their injuries) end of story, there's no real positives in being a terrible defensive team man.

vCash
    Amare start coming off the bench = knicks bench> nets starting 5 .. serious
    Relax man ur worse than quietmoney.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekInThePink View Post
    They were missing Kevin Love and Ricky Rubio and you blew it. You guys beat the Raptors by 7, and the Raptors beat the Timberwolves by 19, by your logic what the hell does that mean? You guys blew a lead against a bad team (due to their injuries) end of story, there's no real positives in being a terrible defensive team man.
    So what if they were missing Love or Ricky it happends especially to new teams. It doesnt matter who beat who or what ifs. Nets looked good. Instead of looking at the box score you should watch the game before posting about it. You didnt see it.

vCash
    most nba fans

vCash
    So what if they were missing Love or Ricky it happends especially to new teams. It doesnt matter who beat who or what ifs. Nets looked good. Instead of looking at the box score you should watch the game before posting about it. You didnt see it.
    you're either a troll or an idiot.

vCash
    i watched it once the knicks game was over. they looked horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    you'll see in April if it matters who beats who..

vCash
    Actually, I've seen all three Brooklyn games so far, and I can tell you that I think they've been worse than I expected so far. Blame it on chemistry, blame it on being a new team, find positives in negatives (I.E; blowing a giant lead). You are a homer, and it's very pathetic. As a small positive though, at least its funny.
    Last edited by GeekInThePink; 11-08-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: typo

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast