Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Their identity is the best offensive team in the league.
    God. I wondered how long it would be before you made some ridiculous, wildly inaccurate post about the Nets. The Nets are not the best offensive team in basketball, nor are they close. They will continuously improve as the season progresses, but right now they're 26th in PPG, so not only are they not the best, they're bottom five.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Their identity is the best offensive team in the league.
    WOW! That is a BIG INSULT to OKC and Kevin Durant!

It's party time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    Rondo, Westbrook, Holliday, Irving, Parker, Curry, Lowry
    Yeahhh.... This shows just how much NBA knowledge you have. You have a top NBA PG list and don't even include Chris Paul. This post ACTUALLY deserves a facepalm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Dude. Quit using a facepalm in every post. You're not even doing it right and you look like a fool. Also, I don't care if the Knicks beat the Heat by 20 in the first week of the regular season, when the Heat just came off a championship in which they decimated the Knicks in five games. The Heat are still the defending champions, they are still the better team and they would still crush New York over a seven game series. If we did a poll right now asking PSD what they thought, who do you think would honestly win that poll? New York or Miami?
    We're talking about the Nets, not the Heat. The Nets are not well coached, and your best player isn't gonna be 100% all season.

vCash
    Yeahhh.... This shows just how much NBA knowledge you have. You have a top NBA PG list and don't even include Chris Paul. This post ACTUALLY deserves a facepalm.
    Just was naming off the top of my head.. I could go on if you like.

And there not in order, just better than Deron Williams.

vCash
    We're talking about the Nets, not the Heat. The Nets are not well coached, and your best player isn't gonna be 100% all season.
    Don't say "your." I'm a Rockets fan, dude. Also, we are talking about the Knicks, because you're the one who ignorantly claimed them as the best team in the NBA. If you make a statement like that, you're gonna get ripped for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    WOW! That is a BIG INSULT to OKC and Kevin Durant!
    and miami

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Just was naming off the top of my head.. I could go on if you like.

And there not in order, just better than Deron Williams.
    Except that your list is awful. How are Jrue Holiday and Steph Curry better point guards than Deron freakin' Williams when neither of them are particularly good distributors? And I think Lowry and Irving could potentially crack the top 7 list this year, but one week does not make them better players than Deron Williams.

You need to simmer down and stop making ridiculous proclamations after one week of basketball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    and miami
    I agree

It's party time!

vCash
    Except that your list is awful. How are Jrue Holiday and Steph Curry better point guards than Deron freakin' Williams when neither of them are particularly good distributors? And I think Lowry and Irving could potentially crack the top 7 list this year, but one week does not make them better players than Deron Williams.

You need to simmer down and stop making ridiculous proclamations after one week of basketball.
    Because they are "pass first pgs" unlike Dwill lol

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Rondo, Westbrook, Holliday, Irving, Parker, Curry, Lowry
    You can really only make a case for 2 or 3 of these guys being better than Deron. And if you're going to take this season into heavy consideration then Westbrook can't be one of them because he's shooting less than 40% so far and only 18% from 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Dude. Quit using a facepalm in every post. You're not even doing it right and you look like a fool. Also, I don't care if the Knicks beat the Heat by 20 in the first week of the regular season, when the Heat just came off a championship in which they decimated the Knicks in five games. The Heat are still the defending champions, they are still the better team and they would still crush New York over a seven game series. If we did a poll right now asking PSD what they thought, who do you think would honestly win that poll? New York or Miami?
    Good its settled then we will cease playing regular season games and for playoffs we will just go with a vote from PSD. Good, good. As long as that is settled.

Yes it has been only 3 games but that team in the playoffs last year is much different than the one this year. Maybe we play the Heat in the playoffs this year and maybe they win but this is a different year and a much different Knicks team. Last year half the team was injured (Shump, Amar'e, Lin, BD, and Chandler basically out for 3 games with a bad flu). Do I think we would have won last year - no but would have been a better series. Regardless this is a whole new team and sorry but regular season can't be ignored. Time tells these things but sorry a PSD opinion doesn't change what is happening on the court this year.

vCash
    Three games... Enough said !
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 20 H-30 HR-9 RBI-25 BB-19SO-27AVG-.259 OBP-.377 SLG-.509

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Rondo, Westbrook, Parker
    Come on dude, these three you can make a case for, but a lot people can make a strong case for Dwill against these guys too.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Knicks gonna sneak into what? The Knicks might be the best team in the league! Defense wins games and we have the best right now.
    Simmer down bro. It's been three games. Three very convincing wins against the champs and a good sixer team but still 3 games. Let's not brag just yet. You're looking like DoMeFavors out there. lol jk

And as far as those bum *** Nets go it's still early. They're going to need to time to gel before they you can really judge them. Same as the Lakers. Everybody knows the Heat weren't exactly on fire when they first got together. Sometimes it takes time.

People need to stop overreacting to a few games.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast