Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Rational definition - Based on or in accordance with reason or logic

Nets are a Top 3 team in the East = irrational
    Nets are a 4th-6th seed in the East = rational (although I disagree)
    Nets are a 7th-8th seed in the East rational

It's not hard
    Are you a philosopher? I dont believe in rationalism, I think that you guys base your opinions off that is insane. I think rational opinions are for sheep, meaning they just do what other people do and dont have an opinion of their own.

The world is changing you dont have people who have their own ideas anymore. Its sad, I cant wait untill space ships are given to us regular people so I can move to where the aliens live.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Ok your basically telling me that chemistry doesnt take time to develop?...cause thats what I called you and barkeley out for.
    Yeah but Nets arent a science project, they are grown men who play basketball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Are you a philosopher? I dont believe in rationalism, I think that you guys base your opinions off that is insane. I think rational opinions are for sheep, meaning they just do what other people do and dont have an opinion of their own.

The world is changing you dont have people who have their own ideas anymore. Its sad, I cant wait untill space ships are given to us regular people so I can move to where the aliens live.
    The literal definition of rational is logic/reason based statements/opinions/viewpoints/etc

Of course you don't believe in rationalism, you are an irrational thinker.

"You" think rational opinions are stupid disregarding the fact that they are literally more substantial than clear bias thinking is an example of this.

You are once again going off on a tangent and completely avoiding the topic at hand.

It is irrational to believe the Nets are a Top 3 team this season based off the very basis of common sense. They were a lottery team last season. They have a brand new roster that mainly exist in its bench. The starting 5 has no defense to speak of.

If you wish to be Bias and an incredible homer God Bless you.
    From how you have carried yourself you have made your opinion's and viewpoints 100% impossible to take seriously. Continue being irrational, it's a lonely island.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    The literal definition of rational is logic/reason based statements/opinions/viewpoints/etc

Of course you don't believe in rationalism, you are an irrational thinker.

"You" think rational opinions which are literally more substantial than clear bias thinking is an example of this.

You are once again going off on a tangent and completely avoiding the topic at hand.

It is irrational to believe the Nets are a Top 3 team this season based off the very basis of common sense. They were a lottery team last season. They have a brand new roster that mainly exist in its bench. The starting 5 has no defense to speak of.

If you wish to be Bias and an incredible homer God Bless you.
    From how you have carried yourself you have made your opinion's and viewpoints 100% impossible to take seriously. Continue being irrational, it's a lonely island.
    I am not even close to a homer if you read me posts you would know that, after the minnesota loss I gave congrats to Minnesota fans in their board. I made no excuses. I am a fan of the Nets, I will defend them.

vCash
    So this thread was made by a duplicate account troll who's already been banned and it's still open after 12 pages?

Mods are such a joke.

vCash
    Im happy we are paying a star and you are paying 20 million dollars of Joes salary in below average role players.
    LOL you can have that 18ppg "STAR"...for 4 more years ill take the role players that expire after the season.
    Its the ******* Catalina Wine Mixer!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    So this thread was made by a duplicate account troll who's already been banned and it's still open after 12 pages?

Mods are such a joke.
    exactly no Net fan feels this way after 3 games we have been better than we have the past 4 seasons.

vCash
    I am not even close to a homer if you read me posts you would know that, after the minnesota loss I gave congrats to Minnesota fans in their board. I made no excuses. I am a fan of the Nets, I will defend them.
    You are a homer based on your actions. I won't bore you with another definition explanation.

Defending them has nothing to do with this.
    Sad you can't comprehend this but what else can you expect from someone who doesn't think rationally?

vCash
    Hawkeye you saw for yourself how good the Nets were against Minnesota before the fumble, but could you please define rational. Rational is not something that is known it is an opinion, what you find rational and what I find rational is different. You cant base it off of what you think , there is no such thing as being rational.
    Sure there is. You are irrational. That is a start for you to begin understanding what it means.

You were beat at home by a team with 13 new players, missing their two best players, and a team that hasn't been in the playoffs for 8 years. There is no way an elite team should let that happen after leading by 22.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    They are definitely overrated (mostly by their fans) but they are still going to be a good team come playoff time. They have the potential to upset anyone in the league (unlikely, but they can).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post

Mods are such a joke.
    haha, didn't even notice that. This should have been closed a long time ago.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112