Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Ellis

vCash

Ellis

Just curious say the Bucks do great this season and go to 2nd round in the playoffs do you think Monta will go one more season with us or use his player option and decline but would he resign with us do you think? I love the Bucks chemistry these first 2 games they actually look like a team not just playing but they all get along and work with each other.

vCash
    Hard to say. I think he wants the years. Kinda like how RJ and Wallace opted out then resigned for a few more years.

vCash
    With Ellis it really depends on what kind of season he has. If he has a down year, it will probably make sense for him take the guaranteed money for one year, and try to have a better season in his contract year.

If he has a good season though, I would expect him to opt out.

vCash
    but do you think he would sign with milwaukee if he resigned?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckforLife View Post
    but do you think he would sign with milwaukee if he resigned?
    The only way he's signing in Milwaukee long-term is if he really doesn't draw that much interest on the open market IMO.

vCash
    I am hoping our front office is smart enough that we don't sign him long term.

I want to make this clear right now. This team will NEVER reach it's potential with Monta Ellis on the team. PLain and simple.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    I disagree. It'll never reach it with both Jennings and Monta. One of them would have to go

vCash
    I know Ellis really well, and I don't see him staying. He was really loyal to Golden State, he got the logo tatted on him, but he seems like he would want to play in a bigger market, along another star player.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Monta is not a star player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekCzajkowski View Post
    I disagree. It'll never reach it with both Jennings and Monta. One of them would have to go
    You disagree with me? I said it'll never work...
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change:24250692
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekCzajkowski View Post
    You disagree with me? I said it'll never work...
    U said it'd never work with Ellis. I think it just won't work with both I think it'd work with just Ellis or just brandon