Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Alvarez all day long. Best bang for the buck by far, and right in your price range. My only acoustic guitar is a dreadnaught (lol) style Alvarez I picked up for like 175, and I haven't felt the need to upgrade for going on 3 years now. It plays great and sounds pretty good, so I'll bet for 500 you can get something really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I've been meaning to buy a top of the line guitar for a while now, and just haven't been able to make up my mind. In a perfect world I'd be getting two top of the line guitars: one Martin and one sick as **** electric (Gibson, EGC, PRS....still can't decide). Probably end up getting the electric first.
    Have you seen these?

http://usa.yamaha.com/products/music...product_lineup

Kinda hard to find and most online retailers never have them, but they are sexy as hell and sound HUGE.
    Last edited by HoodedSB; 11-24-2012 at 01:14 AM.

vCash
    I always felt when there is limit to spending, looking at the used market may be the better direction. Scope the sites and wait for the steal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

vCash
    If I had the dough I'd splurge on a Martin but I just throw around cheap acoustics. I got a little Harmony from the 60's and it's been nice, will never get rid of it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12