Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game 5: Pacers @ Hawks

Smith is working young hard right now

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Smith is working young hard right now
    yeah, but weve come out much stronger and tighter in this game.

we are going to our strengths. I like it.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I would like to see them give pg a shot at Smith.

vCash
    Agreed ombada.

This offense is all through David West right now, gotta be careful with his 2 fouls now though.

I'm excited, this is my first game of the season I'm watching.

#iubb

vCash
    It looks like West understands the news about Granger means this is his team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    It looks like West understands the news about Granger means this is his team.
    As the most tenured player its good to see him take over. He is the senior citizen of the Pacers.

Agreed ombada.

This offense is all through David West right now, gotta be careful with his 2 fouls now though.

I'm excited, this is my first game of the season I'm watching.
    yeah, that was a bum offensive foul. I didnt like that call at all. He didnt chicken wing, he didnt bump too aggressively... im not sure what he did. I think the best thing to do now is bring Mahinmi in and go twin towers. I havent seen it yet this season even though i know it would succeed against a much smaller team.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I also like that our players are taking more time to go through their shooting motions. I think that will improve our shooting %, along with feeding the ball down low.

There should have been a flop foul there, instead of the call on mahinmi.

vCash
    George needs to be much more aggressive on the fast break.

vCash
    ouch... deshawn got knocked the **** down.

vCash
    Turnovers smh

#iubb

vCash
    Turnovers smh
    yup, the second unit has a lot of work to do. they need to build chemistry.

I would love to see Augustin slash to the middle more. Also i think George has been passing it too much. He needs to just put his shot up off the dribble fake. I thought thats what Vogel meant by being more aggressive.

vCash
    This 2nd unit defense is just bleh

#iubb

vCash
    Let me take that back. This 2nd unit is just bleh.

#iubb

vCash
    This offense needs to run through Roy Hibbert tonight.

#iubb

vCash
    Let me take that back. This 2nd unit is just bleh.
    Yea they just haven't put it together yet, looks like 5 guys in a pickup game that just picked teams.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast