13. You may not vote on this poll
  • ChiSox219's Thunder

2 15.38%
  • Chicago Bulls

11 84.62%
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
    vCash
    its funny how the day boozer decides to take the day off taj does as well

Go hard in the regular season, take a breather in the playoffs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    You can't expect every player on a team to play up to their contract each and every night. Yes he's missed shots, but why lose sleep over it? Those are shots that he usually makes and they'll fall, it's just the start of the season. Why not just enjoy a 3-2 record right now without rose to start the season with still chemistry working out kinks?
    You maybe right about the Rose part but Boozer performance was completely unacceptable. He's getting paid way to much money to be making to many mistakes to often.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    anyone else see nate robinson dropping the bernie in the middle of the opening shin dig? i need that img for my sig

vCash
    Driving home from the UC and all I could think is that this was an eye opening loss (both good and bad). Ugly play by both teams (turnovers) and the Bulls didn't even deserve to stay close in this one - a real testament to the grit of this squad. Even if the Bulls had Rose at full health, I'm not sure the Bulls have a roster that can match up with a team like OKC.

Ibaka's first half was amazing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    Driving home from the UC and all I could think is that this was an eye opening loss (both good and bad). Ugly play by both teams (turnovers) and the Bulls didn't even deserve to stay close in this one - a real testament to the grit of this squad. Even if the Bulls had Rose at full health, I'm not sure the Bulls have a roster that can match up with a team like OKC.

Really disagree with Bulls didn't deserve to stay close.

Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HesterJordan23 View Post
    anyone else see nate robinson dropping the bernie in the middle of the opening shin dig? i need that img for my sig
    I would love to see that. Post it here if you find a link.

vCash
    We lost
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    If Deng can play like that on most nights and boost his stocks, then we may be able to land K-Love if he becomes available.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Procision View Post
    Really disagree with Bulls didn't deserve to stay close.
    The Bulls 20 turnovers weren't due to OKC's "superb defense." If OKC didn't give up MORE (especially in the 4th when they had something like 5), the Bulls get blown out.
    Last edited by TopsyTurvy; 11-09-2012 at 06:17 AM.

vCash
    You cannot commit 20 turnovers, be without your star player, have a poor shooting night, and win against the team that went to the Finals last year. The fact that it was so close is a true testament to Thibs, our D and our "fight". It doesn't help that Ibaka went lights out in the first half, and the Thunder were almost perfect from the line.

Watching Boozer out there is almost painful. He is as soft as a tissue, has no hops left, whines and cries half the time, takes stupid fouls and is just a defensive liability out there. And when his shot isn't going down, he's just about worthless. Yes, Boozer will bounce back from this with a double-double against the Kings, Bobcats or Cavaliers... yet this guy disappears against good opposition and there's a reason Boozer is our best cheerleader in the 4th quarter.

vCash
    I just saw the game recap ... cant believe we lost in the 4th quarter like that
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    durantula took us down single handedly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post

Disagree... they did deserve to be close. They played pretty good basketball the entire game, better than the opposing team who had easily the two best players and arguably the 3rd (Ibaka vs Deng/Noah). I think this game shows the opposite - with Rose at full health, they absolutely have a roster that can match up with a team like OKC. The supporting cast showed that once again last night.

Quote Originally Posted by HesterJordan23 View Post
    durantula took us down single handedly
    Not really, he had a lot of help from Ibaka/Westbrook/Martin last night. Add in Maynor + Collison having solid games and it's not a surprise we lost. It was a good game though, definitely not a loss people should get upset about

vCash
    Something I wanted to point out about Luol and last night's game was that he seemed to really put all aspects of his offensive game together for a whole game. He incorporated his mid-range game to start (like 06-07), then got his 3-point game going and even started posting up Kevin Martin in the 4th. He didn't just resort to one part of his game. Loved how he played last night.

00-04 = 108-220
    04-05 = 40-42 (8th Seed - 1st Round Exit)
    05-06 = 43-39 (8th Seed - 1st Round Exit)
    06-07 = 46-36 (7th Seed - 1st Round Exit)
    07-08 = 48-34 (4th Seed - 1st Round Exit)
    08-09 = 49-33 (6th Seed - E.C. Finals Exit)
    09-10 = 46-36 (8th Seed - 1st Round Exit)
    10-12 = 55-109
    12-13 = 48-34 (3rd Seed - 1st Round Exit)
    13-14 = 56-26 (3rd Seed - E.C. Finals Exit)
    14-15 = 26-16 (5th Seed - Championship..)

4x Sim League Champion!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Disagree... they did deserve to be close. They played pretty good basketball the entire game, better than the opposing team who had easily the two best players and arguably the 3rd (Ibaka vs Deng/Noah). I think this game shows the opposite - with Rose at full health, they absolutely have a roster that can match up with a team like OKC. The supporting cast showed that once again last night.
    As stellar as Ibaka was playing, Perkins was the opposite (likely due to injury). I think if you take an average night between both of their games, the Bulls have no answer in the front court for a team that has Perkins, Ibaka, Durant, and Collison (VERY underrated). They don't have the depth to prevent productivity (offensively and defensively) of those players with Asik gone - and that is the strength of the Bulls. The only way the Bulls 'caught up' to a team like the Thunder is because of the Harden trade (though Martin is still very effective).
    Last edited by TopsyTurvy; 11-09-2012 at 03:13 PM.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast