Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • ChiSox219's Thunder

2 15.38%
  • Chicago Bulls

11 84.62%
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast
    vCash
    Our bench needs to be more productive. They got outplayed tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrikz View Post
    I meant old rose
    I know, I was referring to the "new" offense we created without Rose (a lot more ball movement) Hopefully we can adapt Rose and his skills in to this new looking system and instead of changing our whole style of play to accommodate Rose. Even if we don't or can't though, I'd be happy with 2010-2011 play as well I can't wait for him to get back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    Hows bout youa prove me wrong? I betcha 100 moron points you can't
    Do you watch the games man? I don't mean to come off as an ******* but the way you cameout me was kinda in a dickish way as well.

Don't get me wrong, i think taj is a damn good player. With Rose/Deng/Noah as our core he doesn't fit with them. They need spacing and unless taj really improves his shot he imo will never be the starting 4 bulls fans think he is.

Both games this season in the 4th quarter he's just there on the offensive end, and limits the offense imho.

Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

vCash
    Whoever change the title are you blaming InJenksWeTrust for the loss cause he changed his name?

vCash
    If the NBA can fire and release players like the NFL Carlos *** would be gone. I'm starting to get sick of Carlos bricking shots, poor defense and his tick tack fouls.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    btw refs were pretty poor this game as well.

vCash
    God damn, Taj and Boozer were ****ing terrible today. Everyone else played really well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    If the NBA can fire and release players like the NFL Carlos *** would be gone. I'm starting to get sick of Carlos bricking shots, poor defense and his tick tack fouls.
    The guy is being more agressive and still rebounding great and looks a little better on defense than he did past couple years. Players miss shots, it's only been 5 games as well and they're 3-2. But rather than looking at anything positive i guess like some chicago fans you look for a scapegoat and ride it.

vCash
    Boozer officially blows even Reggie called him out the entire game.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Procision View Post
    Do you watch the games man? I don't mean to come off as an ******* but the way you cameout me was kinda in a dickish way as well.

Don't get me wrong, i think taj is a damn good player. With Rose/Deng/Noah as our core he doesn't fit with them. They need spacing and unless taj really improves his shot he imo will never be the starting 4 bulls fans think he is.

Both games this season in the 4th quarter he's just there on the offensive end, and limits the offense imho.
    You mentioned how he sucks in 4th quarters and I mentioned how he didn't at the most important time, the playoffs. Against the Heat ECF & against the 76ers and was in there 4th quarters scoring for us... Then you call me a moron.. I figured you meant that I was wrong but obviously you just mean that you don't like how I don't agree with you.. Now you come out and refer to these first few games. 5 games in, I'm still considering this a new season and I'll give any player the benefit of the doubt if they are not performing well yet.. This 5 game average won't mean nothing to you once you have an 82 game average

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    You mentioned how he sucks in 4th quarters and I mentioned how he didn't at the most important time, the playoffs. Against the Heat ECF & against the 76ers and was in there 4th quarters scoring for us... Then you call me a moron.. I figured you meant that I was wrong but obviously you just mean that you don't like how I don't agree with you.. Now you come out and refer to these first few games. 5 games in, I'm still considering this a new season and I'll give any player the benefit of the doubt if they are not performing well yet.. This 5 game average won't mean nothing to you once you have an 82 game average
    I was complaining about taj playing late in games during the playoffs both years. Down the stretch you need spacing and most nights taj jumpshot is off. He gives you offensive rebounds and hustle dunks but bulls need the spacing more down the stretch.

Im not just talking about taj's numbers alone, the bulls offense late in games is worse when taj is in rather than someone who can shoot like boozer when hes not playing awful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    The guy is being more agressive and still rebounding great and looks a little better on defense than he did past couple years. Players miss shots, it's only been 5 games as well and they're 3-2. But rather than looking at anything positive i guess like some chicago fans you look for a scapegoat and ride it.
    What you are trying to say is that it's ok to have a couple of crappy games while getting paid $15 million per year. He didn't grab 15 rebounds, 15 steals, 15 blocks, 15 assist or score 15 points but getting paid $15 million a year. That maybe ok with you but that does not sit well with me at all.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    Well there is the 500+ The thread title explains not why we lost but why we didn't win if you know what I'm saying. It was a good game and we kept it close much better than we did last year when we got blown out (Harden wasn't a big factor last year in that game) I take this loss as a positive

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    What you are trying to say is that it's ok to have a couple of crappy games while getting paid $15 million per year. He didn't grab 15 rebounds, 15 steals, 15 blocks, 15 assist or score 15 points but getting paid $15 million a year. That maybe ok with you but that does not sit well with me at all.
    You can't expect every player on a team to play up to their contract each and every night. Yes he's missed shots, but why lose sleep over it? Those are shots that he usually makes and they'll fall, it's just the start of the season. Why not just enjoy a 3-2 record right now without rose to start the season with still chemistry working out kinks?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Whoever change the title are you blaming InJenksWeTrust for the loss cause he changed his name?
    Sorry guys. I let the board down. :cry:

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast