Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuhpelluh View Post
    what the **** are you guys talking about?

The Nets are 9th in Points Allowed WITHOUT GForce. They're 4-2 without JJ finding his shooting stroke until last night. Lopez has been a beast offensively and is actually rebounding at a halfway decent clip. Hump had 20+ boards the other night. What are you guys freaking pissing and moaning about?

shut up and watch the damn games. Holy hell.
    This is all against the Magic (2x), Raptors, and Cleveland. Good teams beat us in ugly fashion. Obviously we are a work in progress. There is a whole lot of on court development to be realized.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuhpelluh View Post
    what the **** are you guys talking about?

The Nets are 9th in Points Allowed WITHOUT GForce. They're 4-2 without JJ finding his shooting stroke until last night. Lopez has been a beast offensively and is actually rebounding at a halfway decent clip. Hump had 20+ boards the other night. What are you guys freaking pissing and moaning about?

shut up and watch the damn games. Holy hell.
    I like how you think any of the things you said mean anything

9th in points allowed!!! Yay six games into the season while playing lottery teams!! Yay for getting blown out by the one good team we faced!

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    lets see tonights challenge vs celtics

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234