Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    I was more going with him essentially "trashing" Williams, when he is definitely not a problem.

But, okay.
    He IS a problem. He has effectively penetrated only a handful of times this season. Leads the league in TO's, plays lazy D, pouts when they are losing, and throws up shots instead of trying to create for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    He IS a problem. He has effectively penetrated only a handful of times this season. Leads the league in TO's, plays lazy D, pouts when they are losing, and throws up shots instead of trying to create for others.
    Dude seriously you know Deron is a top five PG but he needs time to gel with this team. Last night he was trying to do too much and thats what led to all the turnovers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    Dude seriously you know Deron is a top five PG but he needs time to gel with this team. Last night he was trying to do too much and thats what led to all the turnovers.
    The chemistry is indeed a problem but your last sentence is funny because that is what Nets fans have been saying for the last 2 years when, like this year, led the league in TO's, At what point do the excuses stop and people learn to accept he is simply not a top 5 pg anymore?

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    The chemistry is indeed a problem but your last sentence is funny because that is what Nets fans have been saying for the last 2 years when, like this year, led the league in TO's, At what point do the excuses stop and people learn to accept he is simply not a top 5 pg anymore?
    Give it some time its three games into the season if it's twenty games into the season and you still have to ask if he top 5 than he's not. Are you happy twenty games into the season I'm probably going to have to admit Deron isn't top 5.

vCash

duh

Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    New coach, before anything else. Smartest move to do. Lopez is a disappointment so far but he's got a monster contract. Bring in a coach who can over-achieve with good players. So no Scott Skiles, who is able to bring ****** teams a playoff seed but nothing else when given good players. I still don't get why they didn't sign a Phil Jackson or something. Anyways, no disrespect to Johnson. But sometimes I don't see how he's any better than Lawrence Frank.

well if you followed phil jackson at all, you know he wont coach a team unless they have superstar players

vCash
    chill will, take a chill pill, we know lopez is slow and struggles defensively and dwill is struggling, its 3 games, relax, those guys arent going anywhere, they have 4 and 5 year deals, deal with it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    chill will, take a chill pill, we know lopez is slow and struggles defensively and dwill is struggling, its 3 games, relax, those guys arent going anywhere, they have 4 and 5 year deals, deal with it
    jaydee you seriously need to stop bit ching. If you do not like what i post then put me on your block list. Same for Wave and Money and anyone else that hates my objectivity.

It's that simple.

"It's only 3 games" What does that have to do with their terrible physical limitations and lack of defensive skills? Chemistry is important for offense not defense.

It's their defense that i always criticize and it's Lopez that i always come down on because he is the worst and highest paid one. Yet you guys take exception because you prefer to make excuses for him.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt for the last two years because of his Mononucleosis but now he gained his muscle back and is healthy. No excuses. The guy is a walking defensive fail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    Give it some time its three games into the season if it's twenty games into the season and you still have to ask if he top 5 than he's not. Are you happy twenty games into the season I'm probably going to have to admit Deron isn't top 5.
    i'll give the offense that much time because that requires chemistry. The defense is what i hate and with every game i look more nd more like a genius.

vCash
    "genius"??! I'm sure you have to realize that's a stretch that someone as "objective" as you say you are isn't gonna buy that shyt.

vCash
    jaydee you seriously need to stop bit ching. If you do not like what i post then put me on your block list. Same for Wave and Money and anyone else that hates my objectivity.

It's that simple.

"It's only 3 games" What does that have to do with their terrible physical limitations and lack of defensive skills? Chemistry is important for offense not defense.

It's their defense that i always criticize and it's Lopez that i always come down on because he is the worst and highest paid one. Yet you guys take exception because you prefer to make excuses for him.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt for the last two years because of his Mononucleosis but now he gained his muscle back and is healthy. No excuses. The guy is a walking defensive fail.

yeah but every post you have is bashing and hating lopez and repeating the same thing over and over again, we all know what he is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    "genius"??! I'm sure you have to realize that's a stretch that someone as "objective" as you say you are isn't gonna buy that shyt.
    What have i been wrong about?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    yeah but every post you have is bashing and hating lopez and repeating the same thing over and over again, we all know what he is
    Then do not read.

All i do is reply to ppl

vCash
    Three. Games.

Williams isn't perfect, but there are bigger issues with this team than him. Not even debatable.

vCash
    Didnt know where to post this, and I dont want to derail too much.

I'm going to a game at Barclays tonight, is beer really expensive?
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Three. Games.

Williams isn't perfect, but there are bigger issues with this team than him. Not even debatable.
    No. He is only playing solid basketball when he is supposed to be a superstar. End of Story his game needs to be on another level. It starts with him because he is at the top. When the Heat lose everyone looks at LeBron, when the Lakers it's Kobe, when the Knicks it's Melo. Deron is put the superstar category so now he has to produce like one.
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 11-09-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast