Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    I was more going with him essentially "trashing" Williams, when he is definitely not a problem.

    But, okay.
    He IS a problem. He has effectively penetrated only a handful of times this season. Leads the league in TO's, plays lazy D, pouts when they are losing, and throws up shots instead of trying to create for others.


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,142
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    He IS a problem. He has effectively penetrated only a handful of times this season. Leads the league in TO's, plays lazy D, pouts when they are losing, and throws up shots instead of trying to create for others.
    Dude seriously you know Deron is a top five PG but he needs time to gel with this team. Last night he was trying to do too much and thats what led to all the turnovers.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    Dude seriously you know Deron is a top five PG but he needs time to gel with this team. Last night he was trying to do too much and thats what led to all the turnovers.
    The chemistry is indeed a problem but your last sentence is funny because that is what Nets fans have been saying for the last 2 years when, like this year, led the league in TO's, At what point do the excuses stop and people learn to accept he is simply not a top 5 pg anymore?


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,142
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    The chemistry is indeed a problem but your last sentence is funny because that is what Nets fans have been saying for the last 2 years when, like this year, led the league in TO's, At what point do the excuses stop and people learn to accept he is simply not a top 5 pg anymore?
    Give it some time its three games into the season if it's twenty games into the season and you still have to ask if he top 5 than he's not. Are you happy twenty games into the season I'm probably going to have to admit Deron isn't top 5.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    vCash
    1500

    duh

    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    New coach, before anything else. Smartest move to do. Lopez is a disappointment so far but he's got a monster contract. Bring in a coach who can over-achieve with good players. So no Scott Skiles, who is able to bring ****** teams a playoff seed but nothing else when given good players. I still don't get why they didn't sign a Phil Jackson or something. Anyways, no disrespect to Johnson. But sometimes I don't see how he's any better than Lawrence Frank.


    well if you followed phil jackson at all, you know he wont coach a team unless they have superstar players

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    vCash
    1500
    chill will, take a chill pill, we know lopez is slow and struggles defensively and dwill is struggling, its 3 games, relax, those guys arent going anywhere, they have 4 and 5 year deals, deal with it

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    chill will, take a chill pill, we know lopez is slow and struggles defensively and dwill is struggling, its 3 games, relax, those guys arent going anywhere, they have 4 and 5 year deals, deal with it
    jaydee you seriously need to stop bit ching. If you do not like what i post then put me on your block list. Same for Wave and Money and anyone else that hates my objectivity.

    It's that simple.

    "It's only 3 games" What does that have to do with their terrible physical limitations and lack of defensive skills? Chemistry is important for offense not defense.

    It's their defense that i always criticize and it's Lopez that i always come down on because he is the worst and highest paid one. Yet you guys take exception because you prefer to make excuses for him.

    I gave him the benefit of the doubt for the last two years because of his Mononucleosis but now he gained his muscle back and is healthy. No excuses. The guy is a walking defensive fail.


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    Give it some time its three games into the season if it's twenty games into the season and you still have to ask if he top 5 than he's not. Are you happy twenty games into the season I'm probably going to have to admit Deron isn't top 5.
    i'll give the offense that much time because that requires chemistry. The defense is what i hate and with every game i look more nd more like a genius.


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,066
    vCash
    1500
    "genius"??! I'm sure you have to realize that's a stretch that someone as "objective" as you say you are isn't gonna buy that shyt.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    jaydee you seriously need to stop bit ching. If you do not like what i post then put me on your block list. Same for Wave and Money and anyone else that hates my objectivity.

    It's that simple.

    "It's only 3 games" What does that have to do with their terrible physical limitations and lack of defensive skills? Chemistry is important for offense not defense.

    It's their defense that i always criticize and it's Lopez that i always come down on because he is the worst and highest paid one. Yet you guys take exception because you prefer to make excuses for him.

    I gave him the benefit of the doubt for the last two years because of his Mononucleosis but now he gained his muscle back and is healthy. No excuses. The guy is a walking defensive fail.

    yeah but every post you have is bashing and hating lopez and repeating the same thing over and over again, we all know what he is

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    "genius"??! I'm sure you have to realize that's a stretch that someone as "objective" as you say you are isn't gonna buy that shyt.
    What have i been wrong about?


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    yeah but every post you have is bashing and hating lopez and repeating the same thing over and over again, we all know what he is
    Then do not read.

    All i do is reply to ppl


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,665
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    He IS a problem. He has effectively penetrated only a handful of times this season. Leads the league in TO's, plays lazy D, pouts when they are losing, and throws up shots instead of trying to create for others.
    Three. Games.

    Williams isn't perfect, but there are bigger issues with this team than him. Not even debatable.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Stumble Inn UES
    Posts
    5,614
    vCash
    1500
    Didnt know where to post this, and I dont want to derail too much.

    I'm going to a game at Barclays tonight, is beer really expensive?
    Go Knicks!

    All time

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,372
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Three. Games.

    Williams isn't perfect, but there are bigger issues with this team than him. Not even debatable.
    No. He is only playing solid basketball when he is supposed to be a superstar. End of Story his game needs to be on another level. It starts with him because he is at the top. When the Heat lose everyone looks at LeBron, when the Lakers it's Kobe, when the Knicks it's Melo. Deron is put the superstar category so now he has to produce like one.
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 11-09-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •