Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

If you thought this team didn't need to gel: You're a slide

to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5DGk43ghmE

Lakers 1-4

Spurs blown out by 40
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 11-08-2012 at 01:22 AM.

vCash
    Since you like youtube videos he is one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCLBAho0THo

When Brook Lopez learns to do HALF of what is in that video get at me homeboy.

Within the first 10 seconds of the video you will see why Brook Lopez is not a top 10 C and by the 1:00 mark you will see everything Brook Lopez will never be.
    Last edited by Chill_Will_24; 11-08-2012 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    go to bed old man you're a slide

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    go to bed old man you're a slide
    :cry:

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Nets need more then time to gel. They need a real defensive scheme and some accountability. All i see is a whole lot of one on one ball and not a lot of team play. The way they are playing they are a fringe playoff team at best. That loss to the Twolves was inexcusable.
    Originally Posted by jam
    Lin is doubling Rubio's point production. He's much more aggressive to the basket and is a spectacular finisher. Lin also shows no hesitation shooting from the outside and knocking down 3's right in the faces of 7 footers.

Lin has spectacular alley oops, gets tons of steals, game winners and clutch play are unmatched by Rubio.

Comparing Lin to Rubio is like comparing Kate Upton to Rosie O' Donnell. They're both on TV, but that's where the comparison ends.

vCash
    its not about chemistry when their interior defenders are elementary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    its not about chemistry when their interior defenders are elementary
    Are you and i actually getting on the same page? Scary.

vCash
    the team gaining chemistry is a issue, but the bigger issue is the ****ing defense. unfortunately, i think the best trade chip we have is marshon brooks.

vCash
    New coach, before anything else. Smartest move to do. Lopez is a disappointment so far but he's got a monster contract. Bring in a coach who can over-achieve with good players. So no Scott Skiles, who is able to bring ****** teams a playoff seed but nothing else when given good players. I still don't get why they didn't sign a Phil Jackson or something. Anyways, no disrespect to Johnson. But sometimes I don't see how he's any better than Lawrence Frank.

vCash
    Nets have all the problems we worried about. Deron Williams is not a superstar anymore, Gerald Wallace will constantly miss games, Joe Johnson is washed up, Brook Lopez and Humphries cant play defense. This tean just isnt that good, but at least it isnt a 70 game loser anymore. Now its just an overpaid 2 games over .500 team

vCash
    Deron Williams is fine

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    the team gaining chemistry is a issue, but the bigger issue is the ****ing defense. unfortunately, i think the best trade chip we have is marshon brooks.
    Wrong. It is Lopez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    New coach, before anything else. Smartest move to do. Lopez is a disappointment so far but he's got a monster contract. Bring in a coach who can over-achieve with good players. So no Scott Skiles, who is able to bring ****** teams a playoff seed but nothing else when given good players. I still don't get why they didn't sign a Phil Jackson or something. Anyways, no disrespect to Johnson. But sometimes I don't see how he's any better than Lawrence Frank.
    Aver gets a lot of crap but he is a defensive coach that sucks at offense and was given a roster that is built to excell at offense with no defensive players.

Not many coaches could help this team defensively. I think Tom Thibodeau would jump off the Brooklyn bridge after watching Lopez.

I like Van Gundy and Messina as an assistant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Deron Williams is fine
    Yup. Deron Williams was born to be a SG. No problem there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Yup. Deron Williams was born to be a SG. No problem there
    I was more going with him essentially "trashing" Williams, when he is definitely not a problem.

But, okay.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast