Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Am I the only one who noticed that the Phillies signed two players during the 2 weeks that Randy simmed to get the draft before the official FA Sim 2?

Not that I want either of them... Im just saying, it's not really fair that they signed because the FA sim isn't supposed to be till tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKid View Post
    Am I the only one who noticed that the Phillies signed two players during the 2 weeks that Randy simmed to get the draft before the official FA Sim 2?

Not that I want either of them... Im just saying, it's not really fair that they signed because the FA sim isn't supposed to be till tonight.
    If he didn't import before simming to get the draft it would be just like guys signed during the 1st FA sim

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    except they didn't sign during the 1st FA period, thus giving other teams the opportunity to extend offers. Had Randy just held off and not done the draft until tonight in the first place, those two guys might have gone elsewhere if another team offered them a contract for sim 2.

vCash
    I put them both back in the FA pool in case anyone else would like to bid. At the end of the last sim, I looked at what was left and sent in a few offers right away. I was probably the only one that submitted an offer at that point.

I am not in danger...I AM the danger.

vCash
    Wednesday, February 20th, 1991
    Boston Red Sox: Signed free agent MR D. Eckersley to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,000,000.
    Boston Red Sox: Signed free agent MR M. Caldwell to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,000,000.
    New York Mets: Signed free agent 2B R. Oester to a 2-year contract worth a total of $4,800,000.
    California Angels: Signed free agent 2B L. Salazar to a 1-year contract worth a total of $385,000.
    Boston Red Sox: Signed free agent MR B. McLaughlin to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,000,000.
    Houston Astros: Signed free agent LF G. Richards to a 1-year contract worth a total of $500,000.
    Baltimore Orioles: Signed free agent C J. Davis to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,600,000.
    Philadelphia Phillies: Signed 3B W. Boggs to a 5-year contract extension worth a total of $21,095,000.
    Houston Astros: Signed free agent CL B. Havens to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,000,000.
    Boston Red Sox: Signed free agent MR L. DeLeon to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,000,000.
    Boston Red Sox: Signed free agent MR S. Crawford to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,000,000.
    Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent 2B J. Gutierrez to a minor league contract.
    Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent SP C. Lea to a minor league contract.
    Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent 3B S. Sax to a minor league contract.
    New York Mets: Signed free agent SP D. Boyd to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,300,000.
    Baltimore Orioles: Signed MR J. Franco to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $1,140,000.
    Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent LF M. Felder to a minor league contract.
    Detroit Tigers: Signed free agent SP M. Langston to a minor league contract.
    Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent 3B R. Schu to a 1-year contract worth a total of $240,000.
    California Angels: Signed free agent SS S. Dunston to a 3-year contract worth a total of $1,740,000.
    Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent SP B. Holman to a 3-year contract worth a total of $6,735,000.
    Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent SS E. Yelding to a minor league contract.
    California Angels: Signed free agent MR S. Wilson to a 2-year contract worth a total of $520,000.
    Tuesday, February 19th, 1991
    Houston Astros: Signed free agent 3B F. Connally to a 1-year contract worth a total of $4,750,000.
    Boston Red Sox: Signed free agent CL R. Bordi to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,000,000.
    Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent SP J. Smiley to a 1-year contract worth a total of $270,000.
    Sunday, February 17th, 1991
    Baltimore Orioles: Signed MR B. James to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $5,940,000.

vCash
    Nice that helps alot

vCash
    Wasn't ST sim supposed to be last night?

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    [QUOTE=Bill_R10;24306129]Wasn't ST sim supposed to be last night?[/QUOTE

thats what i thought as well plus when are we starting up the draft?

vCash
    [QUOTE=tdog_forever;24306327]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_R10 View Post
    Wasn't ST sim supposed to be last night?[/QUOTE

thats what i thought as well plus when are we starting up the draft?
    Literally anyone can make the draft thread. The order may need to be updated a bit, but every year this is asked multiple times while people wait for Randy or I to do it but any of you can start the thread. It definitely takes longer to wait for Randy or I to have time to do it.

vCash
    Every little step in the right direction, I always say , Sorry I have been quiet lately, started a new job and I am away from home for 15-17 hours out of the day. Once I get a Tablet it will be easier to communicate on a regular basis.

vCash
    gonna run ST here in a few minutes
    "Some people live an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem." ~ President Ronald Regan

vCash
    god damn mother ****er Jeter had to go first just my ****ing luck.

vCash
    Did you really expect anything different?

vCash
    Everything should be up and ready
    "Some people live an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem." ~ President Ronald Regan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog_forever View Post
    god damn mother ****er Jeter had to go first just my ****ing luck.
    sorry man but yeah you think he was gonna fall to 3rd pick?
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLuver View Post
    Did you really expect anything different?
    This

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast