Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post
    Sure I do.

Current Payroll is 39.6 Million

So lets take that plus the 30 million for Curry to thats 69.6 million.

I signed Kakefu for I think like 9 million. Alright so my Salary is 78ish million.

Alright so assuming I am similar to last year

19 million gate revenue
    15 million media
    22 million merch
    20 million cash

Thats what 76 million. Lets assume I don't make the playoffs I am negative 2 million. If I make the playoffs I probably make money, and this isnt assuming I could raise ticket prices.

Plus I mean the guy will make 176K next year.

Basically I treated him as an IFA. I get a 68 overall starting pitcher, and by end of 1992 I will have max money again.
    You only get 20mil if you end the season with 20 mil or more. If you have less than 20 mil or in the negative, that's stays.

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by azazel529 View Post
    Randy always imports the draft class and posts a new file.
    alright just wondered y you didnt go up a few days no biggie.

vCash
    If anyone wants to give me their farm system, Larry Walker is available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash
    Also po, you signed like 44 million worth of contracts if I'm not mistaken. That'll put you up to 83million roughly.

TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_R10 View Post
    You only get 20mil if you end the season with 20 mil or more. If you have less than 20 mil or in the negative, that's stays.
    Right so lets assume I end 1991 with -2 to +2 million. My parole immediately drops by 30 million because now curry makes the minimum. I I don't sign anyone next offseason I'll be positive 30 million in 1992 and again at max money.

Not only that but Phillips is making 7.2 now will be making I think 3 next year. Same with ward.

I really shouldn't be sharing this. I personally think we should just make media contracts 0 because every single person will mos likely have max money at years end. Well except me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_R10 View Post
    Also po, you signed like 44 million worth of contracts if I'm not mistaken. That'll put you up to 83million roughly.
    I only signed two guys. Rest were extenstons.

I know what I'm doing. Unless I'm missing something in the rules I'll be just fine.
    Last edited by poodski; 11-08-2012 at 07:32 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post
    Right so lets assume I end 1991 with -2 to +2 million. My parole immediately drops by 30 million because now curry makes the minimum. I I don't sign anyone next offseason I'll be positive 30 million in 1992 and again at max money.

Not only that but Phillips is making 7.2 now will be making I think 3 next year. Same with ward.

I really shouldn't be sharing this. I personally think we should just make media contracts 0 because every single person will mos likely have max money at years end. Well except me.
    See with something like that somebody shouldnt be arbitration eligble anymore. Your giving somebody a **** load of money one year and next to nothing the following year. I know its how the game works in real life too but it just doesnt make any ****ing sense.

vCash
    Cool, thanks for the explanation poods.

So where's my ability to outbid Az for Larkin.. I mean, I would have the financial means to cover it.

Gate: $10M
    Media: $15M
    Merchandise: $18M
    Cash: $18M

That's $59M I should be able to have at my disposal, yet OOTP wouldn't even let me meet Larkin's demands as far as a contract was concerned. I just don't get this game sometimes.

vCash
    The amount you have to spend is set by the owner usually, and there's not really a formula for it although it's not hard to see why some clubs have a longer leash than others. In Po's case his attendance was over 4.5mil last season, market size is big, fan loyalty and fan interest are very high, he's had a successful few years with room to still grow financially and loads of superstar players to help make it happen.

Your team, on the other hand, has topped out at about 3.3mil for attendance which is your highest in ten years. Market size is small, seating capacity is accurate but smaller than other parks, and despite being competitive now you're coming out of a very deep dark hole of losing. It would take a little while to get your owner to give you significant financial flexibility.

I am not in danger...I AM the danger.

vCash
    pathetic.

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    I really hate players who take a higher annual salary over a contract for more years and more money. This game is ****

vCash
    I got outbid on the big names, but thats Ok, the rebuilding continues(lets go draft class haha)

vCash
    had to sim to 2/15/91 to get the draft published.. so new file guys
    "Some people live an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem." ~ President Ronald Regan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyRocks77 View Post
    had to sim to 2/15/91 to get the draft published.. so new file guys
    That's ok this time, I remembered from last off season

vCash
    Damn Ichiro could be a 400 hitter.

Will he be the first player in the game that is still playing today?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast