Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 263
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,531
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuturoDeESPN View Post
    http://www.redraftleague.com/game/lg..._box_1223.html

    and

    http://www.redraftleague.com/game/lg..._box_1244.html

    Against such a prolific offense that's a pretty big deal. Keep it up KC!
    Gullickson is

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @MattHunt22
    Posts
    6,320
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fukudome View Post
    Gullickson is


    If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    686
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyRocks77 View Post
    if we do this it will be after the season ends
    yeah thats fine with me. They have some good building blocks already just gonna need some time to get them back to respectability. Plus it would be stupid to contract the yanks. Unless we can find some new GM's for these teams thats what ill do and we can leave texas open or contract them.

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28,623
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyRocks77 View Post
    merican Standings
    W L PCT GB

    Boston Red Sox 74 32 .698 -
    Kansas City Royals 64 44 .593 11.0
    California Angels 62 45 .579 12.5
    Baltimore Orioles 59 46 .562 14.5
    Milwaukee Brewers 58 49 .542 16.5
    Detroit Tigers 55 51 .519 19.0
    Chicago White Sox 51 55 .481 23.0
    Minnesota Twins 51 55 .481 23.0
    Cleveland Indians 51 57 .472 24.0
    Texas Rangers 44 63 .411 30.5
    Oakland Athletics 42 66 .389 33.0
    New York Yankees 29 77 .274 45.0

    National Standings
    W L PCT GB

    Philadelphia Phillies 60 46 .566 -
    New York Mets 60 48 .556 1.0
    Atlanta Braves 59 49 .546 2.0
    Los Angeles Dodgers 58 48 .547 2.0
    Cincinnati Reds 57 49 .538 3.0
    Montreal Expos 57 49 .538 3.0
    Houston Astros 54 53 .505 6.5
    San Diego Padres 51 55 .481 9.0
    Chicago Cubs 51 56 .477 9.5
    Pittsburgh Pirates 49 59 .454 12.0
    San Francisco Giants 43 62 .410 16.5
    St. Louis Cardinals 41 66 .383 19.5
    I vote we change the AL to the Merican League!

  5. #170
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,540
    vCash
    1000
    new dodgers gm here, i wont be able to get everything set up tonight but hopefully by tomorrow i will have everything up and running

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    City of Albuquerque
    Posts
    8,847
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    new dodgers gm here, i wont be able to get everything set up tonight but hopefully by tomorrow i will have everything up and running
    Welcome.

    I am not in danger...I AM the danger.

  7. #172
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,518
    vCash
    1500
    Whatever team gets the first overall pick(looks to be the Yankees) and whoever is controlling them, contact me when the draft comes around

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,502
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Whatever team gets the first overall pick(looks to be the Yankees) and whoever is controlling them, contact me when the draft comes around
    Or you could not be lazy and actually take a look at the end of the season and find out who's controlling that team and send them a message first.....


    Just sayin.

  9. #174
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,518
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKid View Post
    Or you could not be lazy and actually take a look at the end of the season and find out who's controlling that team and send them a message first.....


    Just sayin.
    Hey now...thats asking a little too much from me

  10. #175
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,518
    vCash
    1500
    Regardless what happens with me, I might want to do a mini blow up. I'll look to move everyone except Brown and Bonds

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,813
    vCash
    1500
    Why waste the effort? A-Fraud's gonna suck donkey dick in this.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,518
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuturoDeESPN View Post
    Why waste the effort? A-Fraud's gonna suck donkey dick in this.


    I really just want to roll with Bonds and ARod forever

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    686
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post


    I really just want to roll with Bonds and ARod forever
    well if nobody else joins the league im gonna probably be taking over the yanks and im not gonna trade the first overall pick cause i know its arod so ill have both him and Jeter just saying.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,518
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog_forever View Post
    well if nobody else joins the league im gonna probably be taking over the yanks and im not gonna trade the first overall pick cause i know its arod so ill have both him and Jeter just saying.
    I'd literally give you around 3 MLB players for him as a start

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    686
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    I'd literally give you around 3 MLB players for him as a start
    i think ill pass on that. id have a great left side of the infield plus manny out in the outfield with molitor in his twilight.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •