Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Zack Greinke's asking price is.........

John Perrotto of Baseball Prospectus reports that Zack Greinke is looking for a six-year, $150 million contract in free agency.
    As Perrotto reported over the weekend when he floated Josh Hamilton's asking price, he was told what Greinke is seeking by "someone who knows these things." Greinke reportedly turned down an offer of just over $100 million from the Brewers prior to the trade deadline. He might not get $150 million, but the righty will net a deal richer than any other pitcher this winter. The Angels, Dodgers, Rangers and Brewers are expected to be in the running for him.
    Lmaoooooooo
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    My guess is more along 5/95, which quite frankly is too much for me given his past and given that he seems to just completely give up on certain starts when things don't go his way.

vCash
    In before move to Dodgers forum

vCash
    dodgers in with a 5 year 200 million dollar offer to blow everyone out of contention

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryptamine View Post
    My guess is more along 5/95, which quite frankly is too much for me given his past and given that he seems to just completely give up on certain starts when things don't go his way.
    He would not accept this and will get more.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Lol I am so glad we resigned hamels when we did. He would get like 170 mill from the Dodgers

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Watch, we will reach 450 mil payroll this season

**** it, they will raise the prices of the tickets anyway. Might as well we have real players on the field. I gotta admit, we have one of the cheapest tickets for a big market.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    For some reason I just remembered how disappointed I am and was that Cole Hamels didn't let himself hit FA. Id give 6/150 for him in FA...

Greinke is an interesting case and I won't guess on what he'll get. That said, it's going to be much more than 5/95 and most likely deservedly so. I would looooove to see him on the Dodgers behind Kershaw and in front of Beckett and Billingsley. That 1-2 would be unreal, and to back it up with quality after that...

My sleeper team for him is the Blue Jays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    For some reason I just remembered how disappointed I am and was that Cole Hamels didn't let himself hit FA. Id give 6/150 for him in FA...

Greinke is an interesting case and I won't guess on what he'll get. That said, it's going to be much more than 5/95 and most likely deservedly so. I would looooove to see him on the Dodgers behind Kershaw and in front of Beckett and Billingsley. That 1-2 would be unreal, and to back it up with quality after that...

My sleeper team for him is the Blue Jays.
    This would be awesome. I dream of Greinke coming to the Jays, dude's a stud and I would be ecstatic with a Greinke-Morrow 1-2 punch and Romero having a chance to find himself again. We need a TORP pitcher here.

vCash
    Uh, Cole Hamels got 6 yrs/$144 million. Considering he is the only legit ace on the market, why wouldn't he ask for something similar?

vCash
    Dodgers

vCash
    LMAO

You gotta be fkin kidding me! 25 million a year....I REALLY hope there isn't a team that stupid....

Can't believe we live in a time where a GOOD pitcher actually thinks he can command 25 million a year. I wouldn't pay anywhere near 20 million for him.

But hey, it was a good laugh.
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees
    50-48

G: 87 | AVG: .272 | HR: 2| RBI: 27| OBP: .326 | SLG: .320 | wOBA: .293 | wRC: 80

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees90. View Post
    LMAO

You gotta be fkin kidding me! 25 million a year....I REALLY hope there isn't a team that stupid....

Can't believe we live in a time where a GOOD pitcher actually thinks he can command 25 million a year. I wouldn't pay anywhere near 20 million for him.

But hey, it was a good laugh.
    Dodgers

vCash
    Am I the only one that thinks he deserves close to/as much as Hamels got? And I'm a Phillies fan.

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Greinke will get that money from one of the LA teams.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast