Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit1 View Post
    i didnt watch the game can someone tell me why our RB had like no carries im confuse we have 3 good RBs nd barely combined for over 10 total carries
    Reggie Bush was benched most the game. Nothing like keeping our most explosive player out of the game so they don't have to worry about him. At least if he was in the game they would have to account for him.

vCash
    Why don't they put Smith in front of the jugg machine for half the day everyday until he learns to catch? Now I know why he doens't play WR anymore.

vCash
    I just finished watching this game

Couple of observations:
    Benching Reggie Bush for most of the game was a terrible choice by Philbin.
    Brian Hartline had another solid game
    Richie Icognito's unsportsmanlike conduct penalty cost us a TD. That dude needs to go.
    We're not a playoff team anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    LolJeffIreland
    LolSeanSmith
    LolThisDefense
    LolJoePhilbin&MikeSherman
    LolEverybody
    Sean Smith only allowed three catches. So what if he dropped two INT's? We all known he's not a turnover machine. Drop INT's are better than getting torch week in and week out(Jimmy Wilson, Richard Marshall(before his injury)).

vCash
    ArmandoSalguero
    Dolphins today are averaging a point less per game and allowing a point more per game than they did during the 2011 season. #muchworktodo
    Weeeee

vCash
    I'm not saying Tannehill isn't the future but he was by far our worst player. Bush puts us in a hole and then Tanny throws three picks, two on 3rd and 1s. Not picking up short yardage will make things difficult, turning the ball over in short yardage is a disaster. Didn't do anything offensively and a lot of that had to do with the qb play.
    Last edited by fingerbang; 11-12-2012 at 04:50 PM.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    I just finished watching this game

Couple of observations:
    Benching Reggie Bush for most of the game was a terrible choice by Philbin.
    Brian Hartline had another solid game
    Richie Icognito's unsportsmanlike conduct penalty cost us a TD. That dude needs to go.
    We're not a playoff team anymore.

Sean Smith only allowed three catches. So what if he dropped two INT's? We all known he's not a turnover machine. Drop INT's are better than getting torch week in and week out(Jimmy Wilson, Richard Marshall(before his injury)).
    LolSeanSmith

I wonder...are teams targeting Smith less because a) Sean is soooooooo good, or b) because the CB opposite him is worse? Hmmmm mm...I don't know which one is more realistic....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    This game was lost by our front 7 this time . . . the first time this year I would say. How many times did Locker scramble out of the pocket and get a first down or more? If Locker did this to us, think what Wilson will do in a couple weeks. We weren't able to stop Johnson, which allowed them to get the upper hand. And it is clear if we get beat in the run game, we will lose 10 out of 10 times.
    Was not secondary's fault this time.
    Falling back down to Earth really hits hard
    finally someone smart
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    As much as I wanted to fight it, we are just an overachieving team this year. We're showing that we have a great structure for a team. But sadly we don't have enough playmakers yet. Other defenses are starting to figure out that no one will run behind them and that no one's going to break runs anymore.

The rebuild isn't over.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    This game was lost by our front 7 this time . . . the first time this year I would say. How many times did Locker scramble out of the pocket and get a first down or more? If Locker did this to us, think what Wilson will do in a couple weeks. We weren't able to stop Johnson, which allowed them to get the upper hand. And it is clear if we get beat in the run game, we will lose 10 out of 10 times.
    Was not secondary's fault this time.
    Falling back down to Earth really hits hard

The offense only scored 3 points and gave up a INT return for a TD. I don't know how you can say this game was lost by the front 7. There is a lot of blame to go on this loss.

vCash
    LolSeanSmith

I wonder...are teams targeting Smith less because a) Sean is soooooooo good, or b) because the CB opposite him is worse? Hmmmm mm...I don't know which one is more realistic....
    lmfao that was a good one with all these draft pick we should trade up nd draft the best corner on the board we can find a playmaking WR in the second or later rounds easier than finding a playmaker at corner
    Players MIAMI Missed On That I Suggested To Draft But didnt

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict
    Jason Demache (only cause same hometown)

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

vCash
    trading up for a corner doesnt make sense
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    As much as I wanted to fight it, we are just an overachieving team this year. We're showing that we have a great structure for a team. But sadly we don't have enough playmakers yet. Other defenses are starting to figure out that no one will run behind them and that no one's going to break runs anymore.

The rebuild isn't over.
    Yes thats about the sad truth
    I unfortunately got caught up in the amazing start and forgot that this team is far from playoff worthy and needs alot of holes to fill with talent players not just players.

vCash
    It's a learning process. This obviously was Phins worst loss, but they have been competitive in every game prior. I like to see how this team responds after this defeat.

vCash
    LolSeanSmith

Even when Vontae Davis had a breakout year in 2010, Sean Smith was our least targeted CB(when he got back in the starting lineup). So let's not act like this is something new.
    Last edited by godolphins; 11-12-2012 at 10:06 PM.

vCash
    To everyone who wants Smith gone and or makes fun of him. Who are you going to replace him with?

Wilson is already playing horrid as the #3 CB and Carroll has been up and down. Smith isn't Revis or a shut down CB but he is damn solid.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast