Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 377
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    19,820
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Cano4prez View Post
    Well at least we aren't the Jets
    They did beat us, and if not for a ELITE day by STs they might beat us twice.


    The offence has been so bad this past month, other than the first quarter of the Colts game.

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,350
    vCash
    1500

    Week 10: The Tennessee Titans @ The Miami Dolphins

    Here's the break down we suck balls

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,216
    vCash
    1500
    Time to replace Tannehill! He's clearly not the answer!!!

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    600
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Time to replace Tannehill! He's clearly not the answer!!!
    cant say that now hes just a rookie
    Players MIAMI Missed On That I Suggested To Draft But didnt

    Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict
    Jason Demache (only cause same hometown)


    Players I HOPE we Draft

    Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    15,247
    vCash
    1500
    I doubt we'll bring back Reggie Bush next year. Philbin doesn't seem to like him that much for some reason.

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    19,820
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    I doubt we'll bring back Reggie Bush next year. Philbin doesn't seem to like him that much for some reason.
    Miller is a much better RB anyways, it shows every time he runs the ball.

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    15,247
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Miller is a much better RB anyways, it shows every time he runs the ball.

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    68
    vCash
    1500
    I think way we are playing we win 2 more games against jax and buff

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    19,820
    vCash
    1200
    MikeBerardino
    Two NFL starting QBs completed exactly nine passes today. Jake Locker beat #Dolphins 37-3. Mark Sanchez lost to his college coach, 28-7.

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    13,131
    vCash
    1500
    and yet people are blaming the secondary for this game its absurd

    we would have beat the Jets regardless of STs
    Take Notes Rook

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    600
    vCash
    1500
    i didnt watch the game can someone tell me why our RB had like no carries im confuse we have 3 good RBs nd barely combined for over 10 total carries
    Players MIAMI Missed On That I Suggested To Draft But didnt

    Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict
    Jason Demache (only cause same hometown)


    Players I HOPE we Draft

    Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,904
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    and yet people are blaming the secondary for this game its absurd

    we would have beat the Jets regardless of STs
    3 plays because of the secondary led to 21 points when it should of been 3 or 6 points. You cant let 2 defenders get behind you for big TD'S or big plays. How does Jones run slower than a TE? on 3rd and 9 at the goal line you need to play better coverage than we did. We had a lot go wrong this game including 3 INT, a fumble, a opposing 100 yard rusher, Incognito stupid penalty when we are mounting our only drive of the game and still in it,and a penalty on every ST return, but the secondary was also the problem.

    While Locker only completed 9 passes, three of them were big passes and that was a major contribution to why we lost this game. I would say our poor secondary play was responsible for 15 of the Titans points, the way our offense plays we only score about 20 points a game we can't afford to give up 15 points because of the secondary.

    Add to it how many damn INT is Sean Smith going to drop. The one he dropped this game was after the game was already over, but he catches that one against the Colts and we are already in field goal range. I have seen that replay probably 10 times and he looked like a idiot dropping the ball.
    Last edited by Plague; 11-12-2012 at 03:04 AM.

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    13,131
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    3 plays because of the secondary led to 21 points when it should of been 3 or 6 points. You cant let 2 defenders get behind you for big TD'S or big plays. How does Jones run slower than a TE? on 3rd and 9 at the goal line you need to play better coverage than we did. We had a lot go wrong this game including 3 INT, a fumble, a opposing 100 yard rusher, Incognito stupid penalty when we are mounting our only drive of the game and still in it,and a penalty on every ST return, but the secondary was also the problem.

    While Locker only completed 9 passes, three of them were big passes and that was a major contribution to why we lost this game. I would say our poor secondary play was responsible for 15 of the Titans points, the way our offense plays we only score about 20 points a game we can't afford to give up 15 points because of the secondary.

    Add to it how many damn INT is Sean Smith going to drop. The one he dropped this game was after the game was already over, but he catches that one against the Colts and we are already in field goal range. I have seen that replay probably 10 times and he looked like a idiot dropping the ball.
    sorry secondary played really good its the only part of the team that did. if the dline and lbers learned to tackle the only passing touchdown would have been the 1st one and Bush put them in a bad spot. secondary played more than well enough for us to win as this was one of the better performances out of them this year. unfortunately no other part of the team did anything. so while you say the secondary gave up 21 i say they gave up 7 and Bush's fumble led to it
    Take Notes Rook

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    19,820
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit1 View Post
    i didnt watch the game can someone tell me why our RB had like no carries im confuse we have 3 good RBs nd barely combined for over 10 total carries
    Because we where down 21-0, you tend to not run the ball down three scores.


    Secondary played bad, Wilson missed a tackle trust led to the Wright TD and Jones was burned badly by Cook for another. That's 14 points right there.

    Just because Locker had low yards doesn't mean anything, the secondary could not hold when needed.

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    457
    vCash
    1500
    This game was lost by our front 7 this time . . . the first time this year I would say. How many times did Locker scramble out of the pocket and get a first down or more? If Locker did this to us, think what Wilson will do in a couple weeks. We weren't able to stop Johnson, which allowed them to get the upper hand. And it is clear if we get beat in the run game, we will lose 10 out of 10 times.
    Was not secondary's fault this time.
    Falling back down to Earth really hits hard

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •