Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    We have plenty of pass rush, we don't need anymore pass rushers.

#ThingsPeopleHaveBeenTellungMeForWeeks
    By the way I love the richie blowing the kiss sig but I wanted to punch him in the throat after that unsportsmanlike today

He's such a dumbass him and Reggie should have been benched all game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    im not defend the secondary overall or that it doesnt need much help bc it does im just saying that the secondary didnt cost us this game and didnt do bad in this game and isnt the biggest need and im also defending Sean Smith bc i think he has turned into one of our best players
    If Sean smith is one of our best players then we are in worse trouble then I thought. Damn

vCash
    disagree neither one should have been benched. the Oline is bad enough you dont want your franchise QB hurt just to make a point and the offense revolves around Bush
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigtuna View Post
    If Sean smith is one of our best players then we are in worse trouble then I thought. Damn
    he is a solid #1 CB
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    I think we move, Bush, Smith, Long in the offseason that should free up $$$ and get us some good return to the team. None of them will really make a difference to this team if they did then they would now. Miller can be more an every down back then Reggie. Smith well just point blank sucks, and long is slow and injured.

vCash
    Bush i would keep bc he wouldnt cost much and is a playmaker. Long i would tag and trade. Smith i would keep bc he is solid but we need corners and safeties and coverage lbers to go with him bc he is the only one we have of any value in the secondary.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    By the way I love the richie blowing the kiss sig but I wanted to punch him in the throat after that unsportsmanlike today

He's such a dumbass him and Reggie should have been benched all game
    Reggie shouldn't have been benches for as long as he was. The team was struggling and in a massive hole and our coaches would rather make a point to the players than put our best offensive player on the field and try to score points. Bench Reggie? Sure, for a drive. But for that long? It's stupid.

My sig is truly great, but it's meaningless now, lol.

I still think it's funny that I said weeks ago that we need more pass rushers and I explained to everyone why and what the benefits could be, an people disagree and tell me I'm wrong, I stopped posting in this forum for a few days and I come back in, and people are repeating everything I've said, even people that said I was wrong and that we didn't need pass rushers.
    I think we move, Bush, Smith, Long in the offseason that should free up $$$ and get us some good return to the team. None of them will really make a difference to this team if they did then they would now. Miller can be more an every down back then Reggie. Smith well just point blank sucks, and long is slow and injured.
    We can't "move" any of those three, we will have heaps of money, and we have hardly any players that deserve it. Starks, Soliai and Wake are about the only players that deserve it. I would like to keep Bush, but we have to start using him properly, Miller is a liability in pass blocking, and Daniel Thomas sucks, we either need to see what Thigpen has - at some point - and we also need to find a replacement for Thomas in FA next season.

vCash
    pass rusher is a need but its not at the top its around 4th need. Thomas has done ok and is a good depth player. Thigpen should absolutely be gone next season as he has shown me nothing all yr except that he is slow. the entire secondary outside of Smith should be depth players and not starters
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    biggest problem today was WR
    I disagree, those 3 INT were not the fault of the WR. We could argue on 1 of them being because of the TE, but that was probably a pass that should not of been thrown. Most tipped passes are not because of the OL, they are because of the QB, whether its the DL reading his eyes, or the QB not faking them off of the passing lane. The secondary gave up 2 long passes that resulted in TDS, and that is not even including the 1st TD which happen on 3rd and 9. Chris Johnson rushes for over 100 yards was also not the WR fault. We can argue again about the QB not throwing deep whose fault that is, after watching Moore against the Jets I am under the belief its Tannehill's style of throwing dink passes. Either way all 3 of those reasons were much larger reasons why we lost than the WR. Did the WR even drop any balls today? Between those INT and the secondary that accounted for the bulk of the Titans points. I think special teams creating penalties on every return was a bigger factor losing than the WR. I am under the belief we need a speed WR, but that is not the biggest reason we lost the last 2 games. The secondary was horrid against the Colts, they gave up 7 plays on 3rd and 10 or more. Even against Arizona if our secondary holds on 3rd and 20 or 4th and 10 we win.
    Last edited by Plague; 11-11-2012 at 06:40 PM.

vCash
    Well at least we aren't the Jets

vCash
    The Jets r horrible. After the by week they can only muster 7 points. Sanchez n Tony belong together

vCash

Week 10: The Tennessee Titans @ The Miami Dolphins

Plain and simple we are just not a good team and have a lot of work to do. Someone wake me up when we are good it's been about 25 years

vCash
    Just got home from work..... What a blowout.

Why did Philbin bench Reggie Bush? How many picks did Sean Smith drop?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    Just got home from work..... What a blowout.

Why did Philbin bench Reggie Bush? How many picks did Sean Smith drop?
    Bush was benched because of a fumble and Smith dropped one interception that I saw. Didn't get to watch the entire game though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Bush was benched because of a fumble and Smith dropped one interception that I saw. Didn't get to watch the entire game though.
    Thanks. I'll watch this whole beat down tomorrow on game rewind.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast