Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    nah everyone was saying this 3 game stretch was easy starting with the Colts. i picked us to win 2 of them and picked us to lose this one. i just try to look at our weaknesses vs the other teams strengths and i think Chris Johnson is going to exploit a big weakness of ours. the following game i have us winning
    im pretty sure u have picked us to lose 6 of our 8 games this year...if i was going to pick 2 wins outta these 3 it would be these next 2, i knew there was a good chance for us to get beat by the colts...not the damn titans starting locker is on our favor....

vCash
    I don't think they'll be able to run on us so I expect us to win. I just hope we aren't too focused on the Buffalo game next week because this could easily become a trap game.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I don't think they'll be able to run on us so I expect us to win. I just hope we aren't too focused on the Buffalo game next week because this could easily become a trap game.
    wait, are u telling me that buffalo has a football team?...my mind has been blown

vCash
    If we win then it means we didn't lose.

vCash
    I think this game is going to be a lot closer then most of us think.Tennessee has a couple players that worry me in CJ and Nate Washington. I'm curious to see how our defense bounces back
    21-17 Fins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post
    im pretty sure u have picked us to lose 6 of our 8 games this year...if i was going to pick 2 wins outta these 3 it would be these next 2, i knew there was a good chance for us to get beat by the colts...not the damn titans starting locker is on our favor....
    i think the Oakland game and the 2nd Jets game are the 2 i picked us to win so far. we are alot better than i thought we would be. Tennessee's defense should give us plenty of chances to win im just worried about them running to the outside bc thats where our run d is most vulnerable and our cbs arent the best tacklers and CJ has the speed to take that outside. im more worried about Locker than Hasselbeck bc we havent faired well against mobile qbs of late and i do believe Locker is better than Tebow who has beaten us. i guess im just a pessimist bc im used to us having games in our hands and blowing them and being a mediocre team so long. i am a dolphins fan though believe that and this is a very winnable game. i also believe that next yr we not only make the playoffs but we seriously contend. im also not as worried about our secondary as most others as i think its been solid outside the Colts game especially Smith therefore im not worried about teams with superstar #1 wr's anymore
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    i wouldnt be surprised if we both score over 30. if our defense plays solid though we will blow them out
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    i think Chris Johnson goes nowhere against us last time we faced him he had a terrible game not cause he did bad but we just shut him down and that was the year of his 2000 yard season nd i see the same thing to happen agoan
    Players MIAMI Missed On That I Suggested To Draft But didnt

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict
    Jason Demache (only cause same hometown)

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

vCash
    Chris Johnson is playing very well right now. His 5 yards a carry shows that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit1 View Post
    i think Chris Johnson goes nowhere against us last time we faced him he had a terrible game not cause he did bad but we just shut him down and that was the year of his 2000 yard season nd i see the same thing to happen agoan
    thats good to know
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit1 View Post
    yea i remember that game bc i was truly concerned rolling into that one with CJ running like a mad man...

im not worried about locker for the simple fact that he wont beat us with his arm...his legs will extended a couple of plays and drives but at the end of the day he cant run enough to beat us...our corners however have to play better and will have about 5 opportunities to pick him off....gotta capitalize on our opportunities simple as that...we saw what happens when we didnt last week, we got beat in a game we should have won(IMO)

vCash
    How many Passes will S.Smith intercept this week?............

And then drop while sitting on the ground with no opposing player within 5 yards?
    Head of the Bandwagon to make tunnicliffderek the Miami Dolphins Manager, Guaranteeing us another 72' season

i would trade our first,our 1st next yr and cam wake for aj green.Locker isnt a project hed start day one
    i think cutler is worth 2 1st rounders and a 3rd thats just me though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BluejaysFan08 View Post
    How many Passes will S.Smith intercept this week?............

And then drop while sitting on the ground with no opposing player within 5 yards?
    Sean Smith has been the biggest suprise brightside for the team this yr outside of Tannehill at least in my eyes
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Sean Smith has been the biggest suprise brightside for the team this yr outside of Tannehill at least in my eyes
    i agree, he had one really bad game last week, but he has played well overall imo

vCash
    I saw a stat the other day. We are 4-0 when Tannehill throws <30 times, and 0-4 when he throws >30 times. We need to run the ball to help him out.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast