Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrandblkatack View Post
    Fire Knapp and let Saunders take over we look better immediately on O!!
    This team has the worst defense in the league and you still blame Knapp for these losses. These back to back blowouts were not the fault of the OC.
    PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW COACH OF YOUR OAKLAND RAIDERS.....

vCash
    The Raiders need a true #1 QB and effective OC (Saunders, anyone?). The defense didn't make the trip to Baltimore today. I want to see Pryor, and I bet many Raider fans are feeling the same way. Who takes a number one 1st round pick and not play him? Give me a break. Today's loss basically sealed the Raiders' fate for this season. I love this team and hope for the best, but there's no way they'll get past the Saints or snag the wild card spot at this level. Ugh...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeforCanton View Post
    Hey Stork..how are you doing?
    I think it is time for MAJOR Overhaul. Load up the dump truck and get a bunch of kids. I have around 16 or 17 that I consider keepers.
    You will be happy to learn that D.Mcfadden isn't one of them.
    What do you think we can get for him?
    I'm alright man. Sorry to hear your health continues to be an issue...I think of you often and have been hoping our troubles this season haven't been exacerbating your situation. I'd like nothing more than to see you get another season in the sun.

Sadly, I think McFadden is utterly without value. He's incapable of contributing.

Would you give up anything to get him?

16 keepers is a pretty big number as far as this roster goes. I see a handful.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNation24 View Post
    The Raiders need a true #1 QB and effective OC (Saunders, anyone?). The defense didn't make the trip to Baltimore today. I want to see Pryor, and I bet many Raider fans are feeling the same way. Who takes a number one 1st round pick and not play him? Give me a break. Today's loss basically sealed the Raiders' fate for this season. I love this team and hope for the best, but there's no way they'll get past the Saints or snag the wild card spot at this level. Ugh...
    huh? they already got one

vCash
    To be handled today makes me re-think all of the promise that most you fans have in DA & RM.

I would expect some better results but it seems like these clowns don't have a clue to what they're doing.

You can ***** all you want about our players and how the roster needs to be over-hauled, but these are the same players as last year, with the addition of DMC & Palmer on the field at the same time.

I don't see any light in the future and I would hope that the coaching staff would try to do something that worked today, rather than doing the same dumba$$, repetitive ish that doesn't work.

The Raiders are a JOKE!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superglue View Post
    This team has the worst defense in the league and you still blame Knapp for these losses. These back to back blowouts were not the fault of the OC.
    31st ranked running game. Interception by Palmer last week when we needed a FG.

These were both setup by Knapp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Hopefully that will be the comment that gets you the ax.
    It won't. He's a misogynist and no one cares. That's the third sexual demeaning remark he's made towards me and the mods look the other way.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    I'd imagine its extremely difficult policing these forums, there is a lot to read.

Raiderdawg comments in almost every game thread about getting beat by "white boys" and I don't think anything has ever been done about it.

You need to have thick skin to hang in here.

-Stork

vCash
    I imagine it is too. Thick skin? I've got it. I dish it out and take it too. That ******* has some nothing but insult me sexually since I've been here. It's getting old. I've blocked him already so no worries there. We all have different views on wtf is going on with this team and that's fine but I won't stand idly by while he insults me for no reason, especially when it comes to my gender. It's not necessary. Call me a *****, idiot, moron whatever. But when the sexual stuff comes out, yeah I do take it a bit more personally.

It's hard enough trying to talk football with guys as it is in the real world. Most guys look at me and say "you're a girl, what do you know about football?" then I proceed to break it down and they're rather impressed.

I spend enough time proving myself to guys that I know wtf I'm talking about that I don't need an Internet punk being a blatant misogynist.

I'm done arguing this point.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    That`s so false, Oakland was 1 win from the playoffs, in control of their own destiny.

Luck inherited a nightmare if anything.
    Other than bragging rights what would one more win have accomplished last season? A blowout loss to whoever in the playoffs. Whoopee schitt. This team is rebuilding. If you don't like it go away.

vCash
    I would think not, that lady needs her mouth washed out with soap.
    You're a real tough talking punk behind a keyboard aren't you? I would be willing to bet Black Widow can kick your candy *****. She has a lot more on the ball than you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    It won't. He's a misogynist and no one cares. That's the third sexual demeaning remark he's made towards me and the mods look the other way.
    He's just a phucken Ahole.

vCash
    The Colts are 6 - 3 this season after finishing 2 - 14 in 2011.

They have 15 players on the roster who were employed in 2011.

This proves anything is possible, the Colts didn`t make excuses they filled the roster with smart football players and played football.

They didn`t sit around reading or updating the bible of excuses, that`s my 2 cents.
    You aren't very intelligent. Just saying.

vCash
    If you are still blaming Palmer and Knapp for losing you have zero football IQ....sorry to say, but its true. They are not perfect, but far from the reason we are being blown out. Its the defense folks. Stopping teams gives us the ball back and a chance to score. Without the ball the chances of scoring go down. Our defense is the worst phase of our team right now.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    You aren't very intelligent. Just saying.
    ummmm, they had a thing called MONEY!!! We have to wait a year or 2 for our salary to come down after cutting all the garbage. Hard to sign FA's when you can barely afford your draft picks.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast