Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    vCash
    funny how some people are still throwing out the "real fan" or "fake fan" card out. GTFOH with that ****. if we are posting on here we are "real fans" Fans can criticize and be upset all they want because without them there will be no team. SO **** our players they ****ING suck.
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olddude View Post
    Yea DA didn't say much different... We didn't execute, we didn't tackle. He is very disappointed. Lot's of mental errors he needs to look at all the positions. Same old speech...
    Thanks for the info.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeforCanton View Post
    Yeah I am going downhill pretty fast. I have my season tickets for the saint game but am too feeble now to attend. I recently spent 5 days in the hospital. The reason was to save my foot from amputation which it thankfully did. It was an incredibly bad experience.
    There was only one Al; but those of us that remember the glory days (3 rings) can always dial up a pleasant memory.
    I believe we will come back; but again... I believe my time is pretty short and this could be my final season.
    Thanks for saying HI.
    what illness do you have?
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Yeah, let's just CUT the guy we traded 1st and 2nd round picks for.

The guy who's been our best player. The guy who's the only reason we have 3 ****ing wins instead of none.

You can't just expect Palmer to match every single TD the opposing team scores when the defense is out of whack and the receivers constantly drop balls.

It's completely asinine to suggest getting rid of Palmer when he's obviously our best QB since Gannon. These guys don't exactly grow on trees.

It's not like an Andrew Luck kind of QB is coming out in the 2013 draft, either. You're jumping the gun on Palmer and what he can do after one year.
    He has still yet to have one full year with the same staff.

^^^^

Golden Bears, Raiders, A's, & Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Greetard View Post
    Sanchez reminds me a lot of a young Drew Brees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    Also Myers and Giordano both have concussions. Ohhh Huff has a calf injury too but not sure how bad.

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    I thought the Maid was off on Sundays ?
    Hopefully that will be the comment that gets you the ax.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeforCanton View Post
    Yeah I am going downhill pretty fast. I have my season tickets for the saint game but am too feeble now to attend. I recently spent 5 days in the hospital. The reason was to save my foot from amputation which it thankfully did. It was an incredibly bad experience.
    There was only one Al; but those of us that remember the glory days (3 rings) can always dial up a pleasant memory.
    I believe we will come back; but again... I believe my time is pretty short and this could be my final season.
    Thanks for saying HI.
    Snake sorry you have been in the hospital. I hope this is not your last season.

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    The Colts are 6 - 3 after going 2 - 14 in 2011.

When Andrew Luck starts his second playoff game this off season, that`ll match Palmers entire career.

think boys think lol.
    You can't put everything that went wrong with the Bengals on palmer check out that defence and running game they had in those days .
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Man can we fire Knapp already!!! How do you go into a game and completely abandon the run? Even if your starter is out you still run the ball. So we barely run the ball and run playaction man that's ridiculous anyway you look at it. We need to promote Al Saunders ASAP! Then please pick up a fs cause Giordano is garbage!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Hopefully that will be the comment that gets you the ax.
    I would think not, that lady needs her mouth washed out with soap.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Luck inherited a playoff team one year from Manning.

Palmer and RM/DA inherited a disaster
    But they did make it signifficantly worse when they cut DVD after only one season. It's not right to treat a third round draft pick like that after one year. I think it set the tone for the season and games like today. Basically saying that if I didn't pick you you are expendible.
    I heard that Bergstrum was playing RT today...I think that is an excellent idea. I hope that Cooper Carlyle is cut tommorrow and either Bergstrom or Nix or one of the other kids get some snaps.
    Time to rebuild and look to the future and not keep players like Carlyle that will not be on our roster when we make the playoffs again.
    I came up with around 16 that I considered keepers with the others trade bait( including both Palmer and McFaden).
    Time to call a dump truck and clean house. IMO
    I do not CHEER when a RAIDER is HURT
    I will always respect & admire Al Davis
    Win, Lose, or Tie; Raider Fan Till I Die

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    For me it all starts in the trenches.I say build upon the good young OL and DL that we do have.
    Agreed 100%. I'd love to see us switch to a 3-4, though we definitely do not have a real NT on our roster.

vCash
    Sadly our defense I think has overshadowed Knapp's playcalling and scheme. I dont know which I'd rather have if I had to pick. Fix the defense and then ***** about the offense? Or have it like now where we have a respectable offense but horrendous defense.

vCash
    i just want to fast foward to the off season. we better have a top 4 pick
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    You can't put everything that went wrong with the Bengals on palmer check out that defence and running game they had in those days .
    They also had Chad Johnson deciding that being ahead at the half of his first playoff game wasn't enough and attacking Hue Jackson for not getting him enough touches.

That team was a nightmare.

Palmer is good, not great.

-Stork

Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast