Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    For Gordon I would be happy with a straight up trade.

KC wants pitching.
    If he was 25 I would agree. However at 29 I'm not so sure. Like I said Gordon with a decent prospect such as mike montgomery or bubba starling.

However only if the mets are willing to sign Cabrera to a 3 or 4 year incentive laden deal. One outfielder ain't going to make a difference. You add Gordon and Melky and now you have something. I don't wanna hear about the steroids Melky got caught and at least admitted his guilt.

If Murphy and MDD can get you JPA then great.

Only prob is your gonna have a heavy strikeout lineup with JPA, Wright, Davis, Kirk and Gordon.

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio40 View Post
    If he was 25 I would agree. However at 29 I'm not so sure. Like I said Gordon with a decent prospect such as mike montgomery or bubba starling.

However only if the mets are willing to sign Cabrera to a 3 or 4 year incentive laden deal. One outfielder ain't going to make a difference. You add Gordon and Melky and now you have something. I don't wanna hear about the steroids Melky got caught and at least admitted his guilt.

If Murphy and MDD can get you JPA then great.

Only prob is your gonna have a heavy strikeout lineup with JPA, Wright, Davis, Kirk and Gordon.
    Matt den Dekker has no value. When I meant +prospect, I was referring someone like Montero/Mazzoni type of prospect.

You would be lucky to get a deal like Gordon for Niese. You aren't getting more.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Matt den Dekker has no value. When I meant +prospect, I was referring someone like Montero/Mazzoni type of prospect.

You would be lucky to get a deal like Gordon for Niese. You aren't getting more.
    Then if I were Sandy I can't make the deal. A 26 year old left handed starter with a team friendly contract is not something you trade without getting blown out of the water.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    Can anyone elaborate on what exactly happened to Alex Gordon that his BABIP went up over 50 points in the past 2 seasons after consistently putting up a sub-.300 BABIP? His doubles also spiked through the roof, did he adjust his swing or something?

I honestly don't know and am curious...
    There are no men like me, only me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangers&MetsFTW View Post
    Can anyone elaborate on what exactly happened to Alex Gordon that his BABIP went up over 50 points in the past 2 seasons after consistently putting up a sub-.300 BABIP? His doubles also spiked through the roof, did he adjust his swing or something?

I honestly don't know and am curious...
    He was injured the 2 previous seasons.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    He was injured the 2 previous seasons.
    I noticed that he did get injured during each of those seasons, but I assume he was playing with injuries too?

It was just interesting, his LD, GB, and FB percentages stayed pretty constant but the BABIP and Doubles spiked - even his pitch selection stayed them same with very similar BB and K percentages. Just weird to me is all and wondering if we would see a possible regression (likeliness?).
    There are no men like me, only me.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314