Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    then don't make the thread. punk has been making them and has posted every game played on that respected night with the channel it's being played on so obviously we'd be expecting to see the games being played. all you wanted to do was troll nets fans.
    Your the one acting like a child. Punk has not posted on this site since everyone called him out for hopping on the Nets bandwagon.

You want pictures and times? You have a computer or phone than your clearly using. DO IT YOURSELF

Im here to talk basketball, stop complaining like a stuck up 16 year old girl who got a pony instead of a car for her birthday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    i'm not acting like a 5 year old girl. i'm just saying what's usually done in these threads.

hop off.
    But one wasn't made. So he took the initiative and threw one up last minute. I really don't see why you're trying to troll him.

vCash
    Did anyone else just see that clown on NBA TV completely butcher his entire segment?
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull$_F@n90 View Post
    But one wasn't made. So he took the initiative and threw one up last minute. I really don't see why you're trying to troll him.
    Exactly. No one made one so I threw one up last minute. I dont see the problem here?

vCash

vCash
    Anyone else YES network black out and cant watch the Miami vs Brooklyn game? I got money on this and wanna watch

vCash
    The more i watch Joe Johnson the more i wonder what ATL were smoking giving him that $120 million contract

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    Falling asleep listening to these Nets announcers. Is this ****ing golf?
    don't hate on golf

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyvine View Post
    The more i watch Joe Johnson the more i wonder what ATL were smoking giving him that $120 million contract
    I think it was a contract out of need. Kinda like my Knicks had to do with Stoudemire.

Without overpaying Joe they would have had no one to fill the seats.

vCash
    Since when did the Celtics get Barbosa?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    I'm not supposed to do anything. I don't make these threads, I just happened to notice the games were starting and there was no thread for me to bash the Nets and Brook Blowpez tonight so I a quick one.
    I find it so amusing how every chance you get, you continue to bash the Nets and sometimes even their fans. I find it interesting, very DMF like.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    I find it so amusing how every chance you get, you continue to bash the Nets and sometimes even their fans. I find it interesting, very DMF like.
    Your right. I take it back. I don't Hate the Nets. I hate DMF

but Im not DMF like at all. I don't claim the Knicks are the best team in the NBA or any of the stupid ridiculous things he or she says.

And I actually do not bash there fans, just DMF. He/she is not a fan, just a blatant troll.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Your right. I take it back. I don't Hate the Nets. I hate DMF

but Im not DMF like at all. I don't claim the Knicks are the best team in the NBA or any of the stupid ridiculous things he or she says.

And I actually do not bash there fans, just DMF. He/she is not a fan, just a blatant troll.
    I'll take that back, DMF like is too harsh. And I agree, he/she knows what he/she is doing, blatantly trolling.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Bogans on Wade might be a mismatch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    I'll take that back, DMF like is too harsh. And I agree, he/she knows what he/she is doing, blatantly trolling.
    Fair enough, touche.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast