Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 314

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,739
    vCash
    1500

    11/7 NBA Gamethread

    No one made one today so feel free to write in here.

    Suns at Bobcats
    Wizards at Celtics
    Pacers at Hawks
    Nets at Heat
    Grizzlies at Bucks
    Sixers at Hornets
    Nuggets at Rockets
    Magic at Wolves
    Raptors at Mavs
    Lakers at Jazz
    Pistons at Kings
    Spurs at Clippers
    Cavs at Warriors
    Last edited by RonE Coleman; 11-07-2012 at 09:33 PM. Reason: People like to complain.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,478
    vCash
    1500
    BA BANG SON

    cooter cooter i got wolves

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,739
    vCash
    1500
    Heat about to smack the Nets

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,000
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Heat about to smack the Nets
    Why you gotta say that for? They got Keith Bogans starting tonight!
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    Why you gotta say that for? They got Keith Bogans starting tonight!
    The one and only!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,478
    vCash
    1500
    Yessir

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    11,049
    vCash
    1500
    would've been nice to put the games in the OP.. since that's what you're supposed to do


    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    would've been nice to put the games in the OP.. since that's what you're supposed to do
    I'm not supposed to do anything. I don't make these threads, I just happened to notice the games were starting and there was no thread for me to bash the Nets and Brook Blowpez tonight so I a quick one.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    11,049
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    I'm not supposed to do anything. I don't make these threads, I just happened to notice the games were starting and there was no thread for me to bash the Nets and Brook Blowpez tonight so I a quick one.
    then don't make the thread. punk has been making them and has posted every game played on that respected night with the channel it's being played on so obviously we'd be expecting to see the games being played. all you wanted to do was troll nets fans.


    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    then don't make the thread. punk has been making them and has posted every game played on that respected night with the channel it's being played on so obviously we'd be expecting to see the games being played. all you wanted to do was troll nets fans.
    Your the one acting like a child. Punk has not posted on this site since everyone called him out for hopping on the Nets bandwagon.

    You want pictures and times? You have a computer or phone than your clearly using. DO IT YOURSELF

    Im here to talk basketball, stop complaining like a stuck up 16 year old girl who got a pony instead of a car for her birthday.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New Jersey.
    Posts
    3,815
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    I'm not supposed to do anything. I don't make these threads, I just happened to notice the games were starting and there was no thread for me to bash the Nets and Brook Blowpez tonight so I a quick one.
    I find it so amusing how every chance you get, you continue to bash the Nets and sometimes even their fans. I find it interesting, very DMF like.

    MAR$WAG BROOKS

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    I find it so amusing how every chance you get, you continue to bash the Nets and sometimes even their fans. I find it interesting, very DMF like.
    Your right. I take it back. I don't Hate the Nets. I hate DMF

    but Im not DMF like at all. I don't claim the Knicks are the best team in the NBA or any of the stupid ridiculous things he or she says.

    And I actually do not bash there fans, just DMF. He/she is not a fan, just a blatant troll.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New Jersey.
    Posts
    3,815
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Your right. I take it back. I don't Hate the Nets. I hate DMF

    but Im not DMF like at all. I don't claim the Knicks are the best team in the NBA or any of the stupid ridiculous things he or she says.

    And I actually do not bash there fans, just DMF. He/she is not a fan, just a blatant troll.
    I'll take that back, DMF like is too harsh. And I agree, he/she knows what he/she is doing, blatantly trolling.

    MAR$WAG BROOKS

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,478
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    would've been nice to put the games in the OP.. since that's what you're supposed to do
    help us man help us we neeeed it

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    11,049
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    help us man help us we neeeed it
    i'm not a mod so i can't do anything. he can edit his post, but he's acting like a 5 year old girl throwing a hissy fit because she has to eat her vegetables.


    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •