Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who leads the Nets in Scoring?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deron Williams

0 0%
  • Brook Lopez

1 25.00%
  • Joe Johnson

3 75.00%
  • Marshon Brooks

0 0%
  • Kris Humphries

0 0%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The Lakers are now 1-4 and never held held a lead vs UTAH and the Spurs were down by 40 and lost by 30+ to the Clippers everyone can STFU now
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 11-08-2012 at 01:09 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    The Lakers are now 1-4 and never held held a lead vs UTAH and the Spurs were down by 40 and lost by 30+ to the Clippers everyone can STFU now
    The Lakers have a DPOY and the Spurs play great defense but i would not expect you to grasp the concept of that.

In your mind the Nets can do no wrong and it's all on Avery because there is no way a team of all stars like us could ever fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Come on doggzzzzzzzzzzz. Wtf does the HEAT have playing interior D dogzzzzz??? BOSH. GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!. He is one of the worst interior Defenders in the league. The only "big man" in the league softer than Barganini is Bosh aka Ru-Paul courtesy of his his PEERS!!
    This is why you get zero respect on PSD and your opinion is worth almost as little as Brook Lopez's defense.

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    This is why you get zero respect on PSD and your opinion is worth almost as little as Brook Lopez's defense.
    Ya see coming from a guy whose boxing analysts gets as much play as Josh Childress I'd expect better!!!

vCash
    Ya see coming from a guy whose boxing analysts gets as much play as Josh Childress I'd expect better!!!
    huh? I literally did not comprehend your sentence. I have not boxed for almost 7 years.

vCash
    The Lakers have a DPOY and the Spurs play great defense but i would not expect you to grasp the concept of that.
    But you did? You did did did?

vCash
    huh? I literally did not comprehend your sentence. I have not boxed for almost my entire life.
    FiFY

vCash
    FiFY
    Ok

vCash
    But you did? You did did did?
    ???

Kids... do not ever have babies with your sister. For the welfare of your child it is best.

vCash
    ???

Kids... do not ever have babies with your sister. For the welfare of your child it is best.
    really? The best you can do?? You know how long I've been dealing with trolls? Smacking them up??? You really want me to go ham on you like they did in the boxing forum??? We're fellow Nets fan so I'm going to try to channel MLK on this one.

vCash
    really? The best you can do?? You know how long I've been dealing with trolls? Smacking them up??? You really want me to go ham on you like they did in the boxing forum??? We're fellow Nets fan so I'm going to try to channel MLK on this one.
    The boxing forum? They went ham on me? If they did i never saw it. They take exception to any anti-Pacquiao comment or any pro-Mayweather comment. I left it alone.

I am grown kid. Kids trying to troll me online has literally no effect on me. You are not even a good troll. DMF is the king. You cannot even sniff his jock.

Seriously though we could exchange info like with the last guy that disrespected me on here. Better than talking **** online dont you think?

vCash
    The Nets problems are much bigger then chemistry

No Defense big problem

They are not deep enough to resolve key rotational injured players like Wallace.

This Mirza guy the Nets fans were shoving down our throats as the greatest player to ever come out of Europe. I think he wll be okay once he gets used to the NBA level but he is by no means an X factor.

This Nets team is a fringe playoff team at best. They can make the playoffs but they wont win a series.

There are too many teams in the east that have superior defense that will ultimatey knock the Nets out of contention.
    Originally Posted by jam
    Lin is doubling Rubio's point production. He's much more aggressive to the basket and is a spectacular finisher. Lin also shows no hesitation shooting from the outside and knocking down 3's right in the faces of 7 footers.

Lin has spectacular alley oops, gets tons of steals, game winners and clutch play are unmatched by Rubio.

Comparing Lin to Rubio is like comparing Kate Upton to Rosie O' Donnell. They're both on TV, but that's where the comparison ends.

vCash
    The boxing forum? They went ham on me? If they did i never saw it. They take exception to any anti-Pacquiao comment or any pro-Mayweather comment. I left it alone.

I am grown kid. Kids trying to troll me online has literally no effect on me. You are not even a good troll. DMF is the king. You cannot even sniff his jock.

Seriously though we could exchange info like with the last guy that disrespected me on here. Better than talking **** online dont you think?

vCash
    Stay positive with your team and when they start to jell you guys will be a force in the east. Just needs a little time to figure out each others game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ball4reel View Post
    Stay positive with your team and when they start to jell you guys will be a force in the east. Just needs a little time to figure out each others game.
    Appreciated. However not with this defense we won't. We have offense to score with anyone but defensively we cannot stop anything.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast