Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who leads the Nets in Scoring?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deron Williams

0 0%
  • Brook Lopez

1 25.00%
  • Joe Johnson

3 75.00%
  • Marshon Brooks

0 0%
  • Kris Humphries

0 0%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    So if someone doesn't agree with you they are now simple minded? Lol ok then
    I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Everyone says Brook Brook Brook is what keeps up from being an elite defense. All we have to do is look at is the Miami Heat. Individually they play 4 wings that all rotate extremely well and look to create turnovers. Even when James isn't on the court. We can do that if we get things right.
    It DOES fall on Lopez!!!! Why? Because our interior D is our worst weakness and guess who our highest paid big man is?

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Ill post this again to drive it home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCLBAho0THo

Pause it at :10 and tell me the city of Brooklyn would not absolutely fall in LOVE with this guy.

vCash
    I'd take Asik over Blatche but who wouldn't.

vCash
    What do you guys think of this line up?

Williams
    Brooks
    Johnson
    Wallace ( I know he's injured )
    Lopez

I know some fans don't like small ball, but wouldn't this line up give other teams defenses trouble?

I mean brooks is a very good scorer & Williams could use the help, and Joe really doesn't want to be the MAN scoring. This gives Lopez lots of room, and he can pick & pop.

Yes you guys would have to team rebound now. ( but every team should team rebound ).

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post

Williams
    Brooks
    Johnson
    Wallace
    Lopez

I know some fans don't like small ball, but wouldn't this line up give other teams defenses trouble?

I mean brooks is a very good scorer & Williams could use the help, and Joe really doesn't want to be the MAN scoring. This gives Lopez lots of room. and he can pick & pop.

Yes you guys would have to team rebound now. ( but every team should team rebound ).
    If Gerald was healthy we would have used that lineup, but probably Bogans instead of Brooks.

vCash
    I'd take Asik over Blatche but who wouldn't.
    I'll take Asik over Lopez but many on this forum wouldn't .

It is funny because if BK were to trade for him and ppl saw how good and tough he is ppl here would be saying he is a top 5 C

vCash
    I haven't seen a Nets fan besides DMF say Lopez was a top 5 center right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post

Williams
    Brooks
    Johnson
    Wallace ( I know he's injured )
    Lopez

I mean brooks is a very good scorer & Williams could use the help, and Joe really doesn't want to be the MAN scoring. This gives Lopez lots of room, and he can pick & pop.

I like it. Our offense will be our strength and our defense is too weak to be fixed by just throwing an above average defensive guy at the SG position. Might as well go all out on offense.

vCash
    I haven't seen a Nets fan besides DMF say Lopez was a top 5 center right now.
    True

vCash
    On the bright-side, we have 2 games against Orlando.

vCash
    On the bright-side, we have 2 games against Orlando.
    Big Baby going ham!!!!!!!

Sike naw they are gelling as well. I think we win both those games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    It DOES fall on Lopez!!!! Why? Because our interior D is our worst weakness and guess who our highest paid big man is?
    So a team with battier and bosh down low is strong interior D?? Fck Outta Here!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    So a team with battier and bosh down low is strong interior D?? Fck Outta Here!!!
    What are you even saying? You make no sense.

Their defense is elite. They have this guy names Lebron that can defend all 5 positions. Bosh is underrated defensively as shown by how well he defended your amazing 20pt scorer Lopez. Lopez could not even back down Battier

2012 MIA is literally the only team i can think of that won without a good interior defense and they have the best player in the world

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Come on doggzzzzzzzzzzz. Wtf does the HEAT have playing interior D dogzzzzz??? BOSH. GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!. He is one of the worst interior Defenders in the league. The only "big man" in the league softer than Barganini is Bosh aka Ru-Paul courtesy of his his PEERS!!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast