Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who leads the Nets in Scoring?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deron Williams

0 0%
  • Brook Lopez

1 25.00%
  • Joe Johnson

3 75.00%
  • Marshon Brooks

0 0%
  • Kris Humphries

0 0%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    You guys beat yourselves up too much over losses. I do not even care that we lost. What concerns me is our defense. It is utterly pathetic.

Everyone know basketball is an instinctive sport. These players are not playing instinctively. They are out there thinking and not reacting. Why? Because they do not know the offense. They are still learning it. As long as they are out there thinking and trying to figure it out they will be a step slower than the other team. Period.

Once these guys learn the offense, they will get smoother on offense. Defensively however they look pathetic. It's embarrassing. We do not have guys that are great defenders. We have a couple decent ones in Wallace and Bogans but the rest of those guys range from bad to pathetic defensively.

That would be called karma for 2010 and all the Mike NoD'Antoni jokes...

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Mirza is our rashard lewis/Steve Novak. If we can't get him open looks he will continue to be negative. If we can swing the ball and get him in rhythm he will be a positive. It's on Avery/Dwill to figure out how to get Mirza involved.
    They are a step slower than other teams because we still do not know the offense and know how to play together. It will come.

Defense is what scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    So if someone doesn't agree with you they are now simple minded? Lol ok then

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Defense is what scares me.
    Everyone says Brook Brook Brook is what keeps up from being an elite defense. All we have to do is look at is the Miami Heat. Individually they play 4 wings that all rotate extremely well and look to create turnovers. Even when James isn't on the court. We can do that if we get things right.

vCash
    I'll try and say this without sounding like a trol... You guys have a few problems, first and foremost is defense. You need to be able to match up and play high intensity defense. It also has to be coached and implemented from training camp and pre season. Second, your point guard has to be a point guard. He can't be a combo guard, because he's needed to set up other players up that have a hard time getting theron own shots up.

vCash
    Deron doesnt look good he hasnt looked good as a net. Brook looks bad and JJ looks worse than both of them he plays like ****

vCash
    No explosiveness. Bring back Gerald Green!!!!!!

vCash
    We are a bad defensive team. The last thing a bad defensive team needs to do is send double teams at Chris Bosh 18 feet from the basket and have everyone scramble around while Lebron gets an easy layup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JIDsanity View Post
    No explosiveness. Bring back Gerald Green!!!!!!
    I don't think he would have helped much.

vCash
    Goddamn this is totally distracting me from studying for my exam. Nets will be the death of me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    I don't think he would have helped much.
    I think he was perfect with Deron. He provides a guy who runs up and down like a gazelle, can hit the 3 and dunk over everyone. Sorta kind like Gerald Wallace I guess

vCash
    There is no Hate here, because I believe in order for someone to hate you'd have to be doing something to earn that hate, other than playing in brooklyn which is great 4 the league and 4 the people of BK. But even nets fans have to admit that they are the JETS of the NBA and the KNICKS are the GIANTS. No matter what they do, they will always be little brother to the KNICKS. It's crazy to me how people thought that getting JJ would push the nets to be even a top 6 in the east, when they basically didn't even make the playoffs with 4 of the of the 5 starters they had last year. And don't give me that BS about how they didn't have lopez the whole year last year. U still wouldn't have made the playoffs. Lopez is softer than pau gasol, and all u nets fans know this. U guys will not be better than the knicks and im glad we got Melo. He knows his roll which is to be a scorer and his defense has gotten better, which is more than I can say about d Williams, I dont know whether he wants to be a pg or a sg, and his defense is suspect.

That is all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MELO 15 View Post
    There is no Hate here, because I believe in order for someone to hate you'd have to be doing something to earn that hate, other than playing in brooklyn which is great 4 the league and 4 the people of BK. But even nets fans have to admit that they are the JETS of the NBA and the KNICKS are the GIANTS. No matter what they do, they will always be little brother to the KNICKS. It's crazy to me how people thought that getting JJ would push the nets to be even a top 6 in the east, when they basically didn't even make the playoffs with 4 of the of the 5 starters they had last year. And don't give me that BS about how they didn't have lopez the whole year last year. U still wouldn't have made the playoffs. Lopez is softer than pau gasol, and all u nets fans know this. U guys will not be better than the knicks and im glad we got Melo. He knows his roll which is to be a scorer and his defense has gotten better, which is more than I can say about d Williams, I dont know whether he wants to be a pg or a sg, and his defense is suspect.

That is all
    This is not possible. Knicks historically are one of the worst run organizations in all of sports. Giants and Yankees are the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    Goddamn this is totally distracting me from studying for my exam. Nets will be the death of me
    I been there bruh.

vCash
    How pathetic that Knicks fan life has to be where he has to write an essay on a team he doesn't even root for.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast