Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who leads the Nets in Scoring?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deron Williams

0 0%
  • Brook Lopez

1 25.00%
  • Joe Johnson

3 75.00%
  • Marshon Brooks

0 0%
  • Kris Humphries

0 0%
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Time to change some sigs? No?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allSUAVE View Post
    Time to change some sigs? No?
    I don't know about that but i definitely agree with yours.

Certainly a lot of Knicks fans in this forum especially after Nets lose games. I find that funny considering they say they do not care about the Nets.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    WATCH this and THEN tell me what is wrong with this team.

Pause it at the :10 second mark and that picture will tell you everything you need to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCLBAho0THo

Even the song fits the guy.

I would cry happy tears if Brook could do even HALF of this.
    omg lol your such a troll. Dude your trying to compare a team thats been playing together for a whole 3 games against one of the teams with the best chemistry of this decade. When this team clicks and gels Lopez will find his role and be great at that. But the team/coach needs to figure things out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    omg lol your such a troll. Dude your trying to compare a team thats been playing together for a whole 3 games against one of the teams with the best chemistry of this decade. When this team clicks and gels Lopez will find his role and be great at that. But the team/coach needs to figure things out.
    I am pointing to one player but of course you would find a way to spin in a way to make yourself feel better.

If Lopez did half of what that man does on that video i would cry happy tears.

Seriously.

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    If Mirza plays more than 6 minutes a game we will continue to lose

The Future

vCash
    Not for nothing buy this Net team is super overated really aside from Deron what do u guys have JJ?lopez? Good luck!

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    Sure let's put the blame on our rookie Euro that is still getting adjusted to the NBA.

Meanwhile our $100mil "top 5 pg" penetrated about only 3 times or so.. our max level "top 10 C" cannot post up on Shane Battier... and our defense is worst in the league...

yup.. definitely Mirza Teletovic is the x-factor...
    Last edited by Chill_Will_24; 11-07-2012 at 10:49 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    Not for nothing buy this Net team is super overated really aside from Deron what do u guys have JJ?lopez? Good luck!
    Not for nothing but clearly the words of an idiot that is jealous of the attention the Nets got and feels like trolling even though he obviously did not watch the game.

You wanna know how i know you did not watch?

Well for starters you made it seem like Deron is an elite player when he is one of the main reasons we lost tonight.

Secondly you fail to mention that the loss tonight was to the defending champions on top of their game.

Call me a genius.

Now this is your opening to tell me how well the Knicks played them and ignore the fact that the Knicks shot a unreal percentage from 3pt range

vCash
    If we dont continue to move the ball and he takes contested 3's we will lose. If we move the ball and get him open shots we will win not to mention if he continues to lose his man on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Sure let's put the blame on our rookie Euro that is still getting adjusted to the NBA.

Meanwhile our $100mil "top 5 pg" penetrated about only 3 times or so.. our ax level "top 10 C" cannot post up on Shane Battier... and our defense is worst in the league...

yup.. definitely Mirza Teletovic is the x-factor...
    First time I ever agreed with you.

D-WILL is mostly to blame. He is the superstar whose had 7 turnovers today, only 3 assists, plays shaky defense and missed open shots and cant get his best big man the ball where he needs it.

If Rondo/Nash/CP3 were our PG they'd be feeding guys the ball where they are most comfortable. DWILL is not making anybody better.

D-WILL is still stuck in SG mode. I think he's lost

vCash
    So you admit he's still adjusting? Well here's a thought lets let him "adjust" when we aren't playing the NBA champions. I'm not blaming him if you would have read my previous posts. It is not his fault he isn't good enough right now, that's the coaches job to play the guys who are able to play at a high level.

The Future

vCash
    DWill sucked tonight as well but he needs people moving to get open and not just standing there or he is just going to be forced to chuck by himself. I'd like to see Brooks more handling the ball as well. He looked good doing that.

The Future

vCash
    DWill sucked tonight as well but he needs people moving to get open and not just standing there or he is just going to be forced to chuck by himself. I'd like to see Brooks more handling the ball as well. He looked good doing that.
    It's on Avery too a bit to put in a system that will work but again everyone thought Spo was the worst coach in the world for a while and now he's a genius. The system takes time. At the end of the day the coach is not on the court, he can't lead these guys thats D-WILL's job. He needs to start barking orders and let them to know to get the fcuk in position. He needs to wave them in the right spot if need be. I see Rondo and CP3 doing that ALL the time. He did that in Utah. DWILL is supposed to be the general out there and he's playing mini-Kobe again.
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 11-07-2012 at 11:05 PM.

vCash
    So you admit he's still adjusting? Well here's a thought lets let him "adjust" when we aren't playing the NBA champions. I'm not blaming him if you would have read my previous posts. It is not his fault he isn't good enough right now, that's the coaches job to play the guys who are able to play at a high level.
    You are either narrow minded or too focused on trying to be right.

What don't you understand about Mirza being a better matchup vs the Heat? What was Reggie going to do? He is useless offensively which makes him useless against the Heat

Mirza at least is a threat and opens the lane a bit for Deron to drive (if he ever found the will to do it). MIA is too good defensive to make it easier for them by putting a player out there that they do not need to defend at all.

Humphries and Mirza at least are threats

vCash
    Mirza is our rashard lewis/Steve Novak. If we can't get him open looks he will continue to be negative. If we can swing the ball and get him in rhythm he will be a positive. It's on Avery/Dwill to figure out how to get Mirza involved.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast