Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who leads the Nets in Scoring?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deron Williams

0 0%
  • Brook Lopez

1 25.00%
  • Joe Johnson

3 75.00%
  • Marshon Brooks

0 0%
  • Kris Humphries

0 0%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    when did asik become an elite defender? he struggles to get 6 ppg
    Your post makes absolutely no sense. What does 6ppg have to do with him being an elite defender?

And yes he is an elite defender. ELITE! The guy is fearless and his defensive instincts are amazing. He is also not that athletic or fast. Meaning it is all skill. DPOY material

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    did asik ever make any all defense teams?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    did asik ever make any all defense teams?
    I didn't know you had to in order to be an elite defender.

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    I re-watched the first half of the game and some of the second half, and here were a few things I noticed:

-Nets aren't a bad team; the execution is there, the players are moving, but they just aren't experienced enough as a group. A lot of turnovers from guys not being in the correct spots.

-A lot of Nets fans paint Humphries as a horrible player, but I feel like people don't give him a lot of credit. He isn't the best post defender, but he's pretty solid defending the pick and roll, he crashes the boards pretty hard, and he works hard after missed shots. Avery has to tell him to stop shooting around the free throw line, he's not consistent enough with it to have the greenlight to shoot it.

-Interior D needs A LOT of adjustment. Because Brook and Humphries aren't a strong interior wall, what the Nets are going to have to do is have their wing defenders and point move closer to the paint to force the defenders to stay on the perimeter and avoid points in the paint at all costs. Obviously it's going to be difficult to stop guys like LeBron, Wade, Melo, KD, etc. from attacking the basket, but Avery has to figure something out to combat the lack of strong interior defense.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    I re-watched the first half of the game and some of the second half, and here were a few things I noticed:

-Nets aren't a bad team; the execution is there, the players are moving, but they just aren't experienced enough as a group. A lot of turnovers from guys not being in the correct spots.

-A lot of Nets fans paint Humphries as a horrible player, but I feel like people don't give him a lot of credit. He isn't the best post defender, but he's pretty solid defending the pick and roll, he crashes the boards pretty hard, and he works hard after missed shots. Avery has to tell him to stop shooting around the free throw line, he's not consistent enough with it to have the greenlight to shoot it.

-Interior D needs A LOT of adjustment. Because Brook and Humphries aren't a strong interior wall, what the Nets are going to have to do is have their wing defenders and point move closer to the paint to force the defenders to stay on the perimeter and avoid points in the paint at all costs. Obviously it's going to be difficult to stop guys like LeBron, Wade, Melo, KD, etc. from attacking the basket, but Avery has to figure something out to combat the lack of strong interior defense.
    no he isnt

vCash
    Hump is awful and so is Lopez.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Hump is awful and so is Lopez.
    Not that im completely disagreeing with you here but Hump was far and away our best player the last game lol. I think we should go small ball and play Blatche at the 5.

vCash
    The word awful is used very loosely around here. Did you people really forget about Outlawl and Petro that quickly?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    The word awful is used very loosely around here. Did you people really forget about Outlawl and Petro that quickly?
    Compared to Petro, Humphries and Brook are gods.

vCash

yup

The man is a "genious". you don't even have to ask him...he tells us all the time. omg

So if someone doesn't agree with you they are now simple minded? Lol ok then

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Not that im completely disagreeing with you here but Hump was far and away our best player the last game lol. I think we should go small ball and play Blatche at the 5.
    Hump at least has the physical ability to play solid D. He might be slightly fixable. I do not agree that he is completely useless on D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    The man is a "genious". you don't even have to ask him...he tells us all the time. omg
    Maybe if you spelled it correctly i would take you seriously but for the sake of my own entertainment, what exactly have i been wrong about?

I will wait.

vCash
    ok guys lets group hug and be thankful we arent the lakers

vCash
    ok guys lets group hug and be thankful we arent the lakers
    Why? At least they are getting a new coach?

I would take that in a heartbeat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Why? At least they are getting a new coach?

I would take that in a heartbeat.
    You would want Avery to be fired five games into the season? At least give the guy a chance.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast