Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The PSD Party

vCash
    We need to stop subsidizing corn, too.

We're literally paying to make ourselves obese as a nation, when we could take those same subsidies and put them towards more healthy alternatives. It's absurd.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    We need to stop subsidizing corn, too.

We're literally paying to make ourselves obese as a nation, when we could take those same subsidies and put them towards more healthy alternatives. It's absurd.
    yeah no effective actions have been taken at a federal lvl about the obesity bc mcdonalds and those fast food chains make so much $$ producing this horrible food. all we have to do is shift the subsidies and have those same corporations adjust/adapt accordingly to provide food that tastes good and wont give u a clogged artery

vCash
    I don't think we need to end corn subsidies, but I think we need to shift subsidies away from corporate farms. Without those subsidies then non-corporate farmers would have gone under this year due to the tremendous drought we had in the midwest. Iowa would have been crushed under staggering unemployment and crippling income loss.

Crop insurance would not have covered the losses.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456