Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I hate the Lakers. I also hate their fan base in Utah. For the most part the ones I've met are complete douchebags. This article kinds proves what I mean.

Source

SALT LAKE CITY — It hasn't been easy being an L.A. Lakers fan so far this NBA season. But Salt Lake City police said one fan's apparent frustration crossed the line.

During Wednesday night's Utah Jazz game at EnergySolutions Arena against the Lakers, a man wearing a Lakers jersey got into an argument with another man, a Jazz fan. Initially, the Lakers fan and the Jazz fan were trash talking, according to Salt Lake City police. But their trash talking got heated.

That's when the Lakers fan challenged the Jazz fan to a fight, said officer Josh Ashdown. The Lakers fan was kicked out of the arena.

After the game, while standing on the corner of 100 South and 400 West, the Jazz fan and the Lakers fan ran into each other again. The Lakers fan was in the passenger seat of a vehicle.

Police said it appeared the man was waiting for the Jazz fan. A couple of witnesses, however, said the Jazz fan was the one who was being belligerent and taunting the Lakers fan.

Their disagreement culminated when the Lakers fan used pepper spray on the Jazz fan, Ashdown said, and sped away. The Jazz fan was treated and released at a local hospital.

The Lakers fan was described as a Hispanic male in his early 30s, about 5 feet 6 inches tall and 150 pounds, with medium length brown hair. He was last seen riding in a silver Dodge Caliber. Anyone with information can call police at 801-799-3000.

The Jazz won the game 95-86.
    So if you're reading this Hispanic male in his early 30s, about 5 feet 6 inches tall and 150 pounds, with medium length brown hair who drives a POS silver Dodge Caliber, go **** yourself you p****.
    don't let it go to your head big fella

vCash
    pepper spray reallyi? What a peace of poop, but then again we are talking laker fans so what do you expect. Great win for our guys, Lakers are sucking with their "super" team and I couldn't be happier. GREAT WIN FOR THE JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Mike Brown just got fired. Lets see if they hire sloan.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    I just heard that too, I guess thats what happens when you play the Jazz at home

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    We cause coaches to get fired. I like that.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Ironman I would say that your sig would be perfect if you had Evans shiting on Turiof with his monster block
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12