Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    funny.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    I'm a Raptors fan and what he did to the organization AND the fans disgusts me. He intentionally tanked his performance. He gave up on his teammates, and the fans. I understand players wanting to be trade. Garnett wanted to be traded, but he never tanked his performance in Minny. Even that last season when they missed the playoffs he busted his @$$ off and I believe lead the league in rebounding. I don't blame players who get upset with the organization they play for, but the fans are paying your bills. You can't let them down the way VC did. And your teammates depend on you, to leave them out there hanging the way VC is awful. The Dwight and Melo deals were similar situations. Melo handled it a little better I think, but neither of those two players gave up on the court. When they played, they played to the best of their ability, and did not let down the fans or their teammates, even when they weren't getting along with the organization.

VC, in my opinion, not only doesn't deserve to have his jersey retired, he doesn't deserve to be in the HOF either, and I would be furious of the Raptors organization ever brought him back in any capacity. Though, that said, I am already furious with them for not only drafting Bargnani and DeRozen, but for giving them crazy contracts that no other team in the league would have given them.
    Last edited by JasonJohnHorn; 11-08-2012 at 03:41 AM.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    10 years ago. jus sayin. You think people mature in 10 years at all? I think so

Bill Walton was right when he said Canadian sports fans are all cynics

vCash
    Why would you want him? he is old and doesnt care about winning

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    I think not only does he deserve to be in the ACC raptors but it needs to happen. Everyone knows he is a black spot on the raptors. He however is also the best player to ever where their uniform. He took them the farthest in the post season and he brought an excitement to the game very few other players can attest to.

Toronto fans need to stop being butthurt and accept that Vince grew up. Take pride in his accomplisments rather than re-hasing his faults over and over.

The End is Coming.

vCash
    @domefavors

k.

vCash
    Comeback make DeRozan the next VC

vCash
    Hahah

vCash
    Meh.......id like to see him back if only it was a good fit for the team, not just for him to try and restore his rep to get T.O to retire his number.

Also, Sam Mitchel was on some show today ( saw a clip on SC earlier ) where he said Vince changed his mind cuz he saw how the team was goin and he wanted to stay but it was too late. Dunno what truth there is to it ? I may have heard wrong but he said somtihn like that.....anyone else see it ?

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jon32 View Post
    Meh.......id like to see him back if only it was a good fit for the team, not just for him to try and restore his rep to get T.O to retire his number.

Also, Sam Mitchel was on some show today ( saw a clip on SC earlier ) where he said Vince changed his mind cuz he saw how the team was goin and he wanted to stay but it was too late. Dunno what truth there is to it ? I may have heard wrong but he said somtihn like that.....anyone else see it ?
    Yea I did I believe it to be honest.

The End is Coming.

vCash
    if he actually wanted to play here i would sign him up, but theres no way eevn if he retired here would i retire his number
    Blue Jays 2013 world champs, just watch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Yea I did I believe it to be honest.
    too bad babcock didnt believe it

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    We covered this in the Raptors forum. We're not butthurt. For many reasons, **** Vince Carter.

vCash
    You know that's sad to me? I think Raptors fans would eventually start cheering for him. Players who did what he did don't deserve redemption.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    We covered this in the Raptors forum. We're not butthurt. For many reasons, **** Vince Carter.
    apparently you are still.

btw I did see that sam mitchell interview today where he said Vince actually came to him to try and stay in Toronto but the GM said he had a good deal (lol) and was ready to pull the trigger on it.

idk y this was a secret till now.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast