• Buffalo Bills

0 0%
  • New England Patriots

20 95.24%
  • Tie

1 4.76%
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    vCash
    mccourty only deserves credit for actually catching the ball. the fact is if fitzpatrick was an average QB that would have been a TD

vCash
    I feel like I my blood pressure hits the roof when ever the pats and celtics play.especially the pats

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Is this a bend-but-get-lucky defense or what!?!

What a joke of a defense.
    Like I said in the NFL forum, it's the defensive version of Eli. Sucky for most of the game but comes up big in the clutch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Like I said in the NFL forum, it's the defensive version of Eli. Sucky for most of the game but comes up big in the clutch.
    I've been arguing for years that the "bend-but-don't-break" defense is nothing to take solace in. The defense sucks and often needs the other team to bail them out. They bailed us out twice. We can call it clutch, but more often it feels like luck. There is nothing positive about being that porous of a defense. "Bend-but-don't-break" isn't anything you ever game plan to do. It is not a strategy. It's a horrible thing.

vCash
    Lol the bills forum had zero posts in their game thread

vCash
    I've been arguing for years that the "bend-but-don't-break" defense is nothing to take solace in. The defense sucks and often needs the other team to bail them out. They bailed us out twice. We can call it clutch, but more often it feels like luck. There is nothing positive about being that porous of a defense. "Bend-but-don't-break" isn't anything you ever game plan to do. It is not a strategy. It's a horrible thing.
    There's no doubt that this defense sucks. Hopefully in the draft they draft another pass rusher in the first and Robert Lester in the 2nd. This team clearly needs some secondary help still whether it means move McCourty back to CB, hoping Talib pans out or just firing Patricia(obviously won't happen now.) You can't really do that much to improve it for the rest of this season but it needs to be the number one concern for BB come FA and draft time.

vCash
    Obviously the defense sucks, and I'm not trying to point that out or act like I'm saying something new. We all know that. I just get so bothered when people get excited about "BEND BUT DON'T BREAK" (mainly getting upset from twitter, not here ). That's just silly to me.

vCash
    Obviously the defense sucks, and I'm not trying to point that out or act like I'm saying something new. We all know that. I just get so bothered when people get excited about "BEND BUT DON'T BREAK" (mainly getting upset from twitter, not here ). That's just silly to me.
    I don't think I've seen anyone get excited over it. They're probably being sarcastic

vCash
    How about they stop using zone all the time. The pats give up big plays anyway. Take ur chances with man.

vCash
    Let's see what Talib has before we deem him the savior.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goshhhjosh View Post
    Let's see what Talib has before we deem him the savior.
    how can he be any worse? He's not our saviour but he's not going to be worse than what we got

vCash
    Fitzy called Spikes a punk after the game and Spikes response....

brandon spikes ‏@BrandonSpikes55
    Bahahahahahaaaa !! ������������ *WizkhalifaLaugh*

vCash
    ^lol

Fitz is just mad.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Offtopic but wow!

@NFL For the first time since 11/16/08 Rams & 49's. 24-24

vCash
    The defense was frustrating to watch, and many times we were our own worst enemy. Very poor tackling allowed Jackson and Spiller to turn modest gains into huge plays, and the Pats usually are technically sound tacklers. We always struggle with the Bills offense, and thankfully the offense was humming along. The offensive line even had injuries with Mankins and Connolly, but that didn't seem to matter.

I'm hoping that Talib can come in and be a factor immediately, but I'll be patient. He really can't be worse than Arrington, and if he can stick with the number two receiver without safety help, then that will help the defense immensely. I'm not expecting the Pats defense to become great, but if it can get off-the-field on 3rd downs more consistently, then this team is going to be very tough to stop.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast