Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Jets have 4 players currently tied with 2 sacks, who breaks away with the lead?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Quinton Coples

16 64.00%
  • Calvin Pace

3 12.00%
  • Bryan Thomas

1 4.00%
  • Garrett McIntyre

2 8.00%
  • Other

3 12.00%
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Good game Jets. You guys had pretty good defense on us in the first half and confused our QB. All you need are a few more pieces and you'll be fine.
    Unfortunately for the NY Jets, they are probably 2, 3 years away from deep runs again. They just look so much slower than the rest of the NFL.
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    Our offense is a ****ing joke. I'm tired of the excuses, I'm tired of people being given chances after chances. This team needs a fundamental shake up and only handful of players on either side of the ball should be safe. Really disheartening season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    This season is over regardless of who starts at QB for us. It would literally take a QB of the Brees/Brady/Peyton Manning/Rodgers caliber to save our season. The team is awful...our problems run way deeper than Mark Sanchez.

Next week is going to end up being the last week of the season that I'll be rooting for a win if we lose. If we lose next week, I want 3-13.
    This. Might as well try to get the best draft pick possible and address the need for a pass rush. No point in going after Geno or another overrated USC QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nate2usmc View Post
    This. Might as well try to get the best draft pick possible and address the need for a pass rush. No point in going after Geno or another overrated USC QB.
    Here is my question though: How many years in a row do you continue to take defense at the top of the draft and neglect your offense? If you look at the NFL right now, as it is set up, you just need a defense that is going to keep the opposition anywhere between 21-24 points and it doesn't even have to be that dominant, but you better have an offense that can put up 24-27+ on a week to week basis. The Jets offense can't do that.

As for the QB position, I don't think you need to use a 1st rounder on one either. What the Jets need more than anything is a viable backup where you can put Sanchez on the bench and have someone come in that you can fully trust. By not playing Tim Tebow or Greg McElroy, it shows me that the NY Jets do NOT have MUCH confidence at all in Tebow or McElroy to lead this team.
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Here is my question though: How many years in a row do you continue to take defense at the top of the draft and neglect your offense? If you look at the NFL right now, as it is set up, you just need a defense that is going to keep the opposition anywhere between 21-24 points and it doesn't even have to be that dominant, but you better have an offense that can put up 24-27+ on a week to week basis. The Jets offense can't do that.

As for the QB position, I don't think you need to use a 1st rounder on one either. What the Jets need more than anything is a viable backup where you can put Sanchez on the bench and have someone come in that you can fully trust. By not playing Tim Tebow or Greg McElroy, it shows me that the NY Jets do NOT have MUCH confidence at all in Tebow or McElroy to lead this team.
    If the team had confidence in either of those two, wouldn't they be starting already? Just saying. The truth is, you need a QB with your 1st pick, but you also need the right one. The QB class out there looks horrible and you will be in contention with a few teams for one of those. It looks like 4 teams will be reaching for a QB again this draft. Maybe you guys should be calling us Seahawks and asking about Flynn to hedge your bets going into the season. We did and we got lucky and have 2 qb's that even the fans trust to plug in. Flynn is a luxary for us this year, and I think we trade him (least likely) or he will ask for his release to go to another team (more liklely). But to guarantee you get him, you have to trade for him.

vCash
    All QB's at the college level have bad games it's part of their growth process and development as a player which gets them ready for the NFL; well except for Mark Sanchez because he's in his 4th year and he still sucks

Are you guys saying that given what I just said, you don't want to see Geno Smith as our new franchise QB?

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    All QB's at the college level have bad games it's part of their growth process and development as a player which gets them ready for the NFL; well except for Mark Sanchez because he's in his 4th year and he still sucks

Are you guys saying that given what I just said, you don't want to see Geno Smith as our new franchise QB?
    Geno Smith is not going to be an option, so we should really move on.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Believe it or not we still have a really big chance of making the playoffs..call me crazy but there are only 4 or 5 teams in front of us that have a lot harder schedule then we have.
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    Believe it or not we still have a really big chance of making the playoffs..call me crazy but there are only 4 or 5 teams in front of us that have a lot harder schedule then we have.
    Love the optimism, but our team doesnt even deserve a playoff spot they way we are playing. Our offense if thats what you call it has produced nothing. Stephan Hill has been invisible wich blows my mind, besides the drops the kid is a freak give him a long ball once or twice isn't that what we brought him here for? Dont get me started on the O-line with there run blocking and pass blocking. Our run game is just stupid, Shonne greene still may be a good RB but not behind this line. The only bright spot I see is our young D-line coming together.

^and i didnt mention sanchez because that goes without saying!

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    Im calling you crazy

Jets stink right now..No game on the Jets schedule is a gimme.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    For us to make the playoffs we need to finish the season 6-1 but given how the Jets played against the Seahawks on Sunday, winning 6 of our last 7 games seems impossible

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    It's also a lot about other teams loosing I doubt we win 6 out of 7 but we have to string a couple wins that count like all afc teams defiantly..
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash