Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Jets have 4 players currently tied with 2 sacks, who breaks away with the lead?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Quinton Coples

16 64.00%
  • Calvin Pace

3 12.00%
  • Bryan Thomas

1 4.00%
  • Garrett McIntyre

2 8.00%
  • Other

3 12.00%
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Problem is seahawks can rush the ball. They can also rush the passer. Wilson can also beat you with his legs..Something Luck cant do.
    Idk what you talking about luck has wheels bro

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Anything can happen but I'm not feeling very confident for this game. It's going to be tough stopping Lynch. Russel Wilson is a rookie but we don't get much pass rush and he can throw the ball deep very well. I wouldn't be surprisde if Kyle gave up some big plays in this game.

And their defense is better than ours. They can get to the QB and force Sanchez into some bad decisions (INTs or fumbles). But if we can establish the run and Sanchez can move the chains and limit the mistakes then we can win.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Idk what you talking about luck has wheels bro
    What I meant is that Luck is going to beat you with his arm. Yes he can run but the Colts dont use him in that way. He only has 27 or so attempts.

Wilson on the other hand has rushed 45x. So The jets will have to keep an eye out for Wilson more so than they had to watch for Luck running.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    I'd like to think Sanchez and Greene come out against the Seahawks and really set the pace, move the chains and sustain long drives to tire out the Seattle defense but in order for that to happen the OL is going to have give Sanchez time to throw and Greene is going to need running lanes

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    This is a big game for the o-line and Kyle Wilson. The o-line has to protect Sanchez, especially early in the game, and open some running lanes for Greene. Kyle Wilson needs to be ready for the deep ball or else this will be a long game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ajgmc59 View Post
    This is a big game for the o-line and Kyle Wilson. The o-line has to protect Sanchez, especially early in the game, and open some running lanes for Greene. Kyle Wilson needs to be ready for the deep ball or else this will be a long game.
    This sums it up pretty much

vCash
    Besides the obvious (Sanchez) it's a big game for the Oline too. Seattles Dline can really stop the run and get to the QB. I remember when the played Green Bay, HOLY CRAP.
    Last edited by scopepts; 11-08-2012 at 10:39 AM.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    We need the OL to show up and get the running game early so it will give Sanchez a chance to air it out but who am I thinking the Seahawks secondary won't allow that

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    The Seattle DreadHawks.
    whos that dump in ur sig? shorty looks gooooooood
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    If the Jets are going to win, they are going to win ugly. Seattle has a good run defense, but they can be beat on the ground (AP ran all over them last week, as did Gore 2 weeks ago). They defend the pass very well. They've got a solid defensive backfield and can get to the QB.

Can the Jets stop Lynch? He's among the leading rushers this season and the Jets are giving up 140 yards per game. Russell has been very up and down this season, but recently has avoided the turnovers.

This is a huge turning point in 3 men's careers (Rex, Tanny, Sanchez).
    Coming off the bye & a disgusting home loss vs the hated Fins, Rex has not had good luck coming off bye weeks. He needs these next two games BAD!

If this game was being played in NJ, I'd give the Jets a better shot. But across the country, in that stadium? Not so much.

vCash
    Should be a good game guys. I know a lot of people will be watching this one, to see if the Jets can bounce back. I can't wait to see it, good luck.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    ^ thanks i remember you from the seattle 49er thread. You have alot of class unlike most of the people on here gl to your team to the jets have been bums lately it will be a good game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ - NYY View Post
    whos that dump in ur sig? shorty looks gooooooood
    I think that's shorty rock..

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    I think that's shorty rock..
    his shorty? or a user shorty rock? either way my man ... she got a fat rumpster on her .. no disrespect intended my man
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    KNicks, Seahawks, Rangers.
    How the **** did this happen? Completely opposite ends of the spectrum. My guess is Brian Blades?

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast