Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Jets have 4 players currently tied with 2 sacks, who breaks away with the lead?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Quinton Coples

16 64.00%
  • Calvin Pace

3 12.00%
  • Bryan Thomas

1 4.00%
  • Garrett McIntyre

2 8.00%
  • Other

3 12.00%
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFL Week 10: New York Jets vs Seattle Seahawks

NFL Week 10
    VS

The Seattle Seahawks (5-4) vs The New York Jets (3-5)

Sunday, November 4th at 4:05 PM ET

Players To Watch
    All stats from Week 9 of 2012 Season

Quarterback

~VS~

Mark Sanchez, QB # 6 1736 / 10 TDs 8-INT / 52.9 CMP% /74.6 QB Rating
    Russel Wilson, QB #3 - 1639 Yards /13-TDs 8-INT / 62.0 CMP% / 87.2 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Shonn Greene, RB #23 - 139 Carries / 509 Yards/ 3.7 YPC / 5 TDs
    Marshawn Lynch, RB #24 - 185 Carries / 881 Yards/ 4.8 YPC/ 4 TDs

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Jeremy Kerley, WR #11 - 30 Catches / 478 Yards / 2 TDs
    Sidney Rice, WR #18 - 32 Catches / 421 YDS / 4 TDs

Tight End

~VS~

Dustin Keller, TE #81 - 16 Catches / 173 Yards / 1 TD
    Zach Miller, TE #86 - 18 Catches / 248 YDS / 1 TDs

Kicker

~VS~

Nick Folk, K #2 - 12 FGM / 13 FGA / 19 XPM / 19 XPA
    Steven Hauschka , K #4 - 15 FGM / 18 FGA / 17 XPM / 18 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

David Harris, LB #52 - 65
    KJ Wright, LB #50 - 65

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Quinton Coples, DE #98 - 2
    Chris Clemons, DE #91 - 7.5

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Antonio Cromartie, CB #31 - 3
    Richard Sherman, CB #25 - 3

LETS GO JETS!

Last edited by jetsforever; 11-08-2012 at 10:52 PM.

vCash
    Huge game...Both teams are pretty equal. This game will come down to which Qb/RB combo plays the best.

If Sanchez can play like he did vs the Bills and Pats then the Jets can win.

Hopefully Rex has a game plan to confuse the rookie Qb wilson.

I think both defenses will play the same. Stack the box and force the opposing QB to beat you.

sorry but im not confident for this game.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Huge game...Both teams are pretty equal. This game will come down to which Qb/RB combo plays the best.

If Sanchez can play like he did vs the Bills and Pats then the Jets can win.

Hopefully Rex has a game plan to confuse the rookie Qb wilson.

I think both defenses will play the same. Stack the box and force the opposing QB to beat you.

sorry but im not confident for this game.
    Me neither and it has the potential to get real ugly real fast
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    if rex can confused luck, wilson will do almost nothing

vCash
    That Lynch is one ugly guy. With two weeks two prepare, I actually expect us to do well in this game. This is our season. This team better show up.

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    That Lynch is one ugly guy. With two weeks two prepare, I actually expect us to do well in this game. This is our season. This team better show up.
    Exactly if we lose we will have a very hard time making it in.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    That was my thought, exactly, when I looked @ Marshawn Lynch. maybe he runs so angrily because he used to trying to run away from the ugly sticks out to beat him - sorry - has nothing to do with nothing!

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Shonn Greene is to black what Marshawn Lynch is to ugly

vCash
    Mark Sanchez has a cok eye.........

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    I was just out in Seattle about 10 days ago. What a great city. I was so hoping to be able to go out there this weekend, what a great game to watch, but my wife's conference was not scheduled correctly (for me, that is).

HUGE GAME is the understatement of the year. All time, we're 8 wins 9 losses, losing the last 7 straight - yikes! History - means doodley squat - I hope (kow).

I believe the game is going to come down to whether Mark Sanchez can have a Bills/Patriots type game, or another stinker. We used to say that Sanchez would always have a good bounce-back game after a stinker, but I'm not so sure now.

We can win this game if we come out strong, and score early - take the crowd out of the game, but if things go badly for Sanchez early (goodness forbid an early INT/fumble), it will be a struggle. I don't see big "blow-out" potential (kow), but losing an ugly game is just a bad.

Keys to victory:

Offense -
    O-line must open holes, and prevent Sanchez from getting smashed, or him feeling like he's about to get smashed. I hate the fact that I have to think about our QB's psyche. I hope he got a big lift, emotionally, from helping disaster victims, like he did in Toms River, NJ.

Shonn Greene needs to pick up some easy 1st downs, and be able to run consistently.

Sanchez needs to be accurate, and most important of all, not make stupid mistakes.

Receivers need to get separation from Seattle's big CBs, and they need to catch the ball; bail Sanchez out by making great catches on any inaccurate throws, and NO DROPPING PERFECT PASSES! This just can not happen.

Defense:

Absolutely, positively stop the "big ugly," Marshawn Lynch. We can not let him pick up 1st down after 1st down. We need to put Russell Wilson in 3rd and long, - pressure him, and trick him. Making them "play from behind" would put more pressure on Wilson (and also has the advantage being ahead. Really? ya' think!).

GO JETS!!!

vCash

vCash
    Be nice if this team could step up and win a big road game. Not confident whatsoever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CEasFiRe View Post
    if rex can confused luck, wilson will do almost nothing
    Problem is seahawks can rush the ball. They can also rush the passer. Wilson can also beat you with his legs..Something Luck cant do.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Mark Sanchez has a cok eye.........
    He has a big forehead. Like a caveman. Anyways, this is a must win. A winning streak before we play the Pats on Thanksgiving would be nice..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post
    I was just out in Seattle about 10 days ago. What a great city. I was so hoping to be able to go out there this weekend, what a great game to watch, but my wife's conference was not scheduled correctly (for me, that is).

HUGE GAME is the understatement of the year. All time, we're 8 wins 9 losses, losing the last 7 straight - yikes! History - means doodley squat - I hope (kow).

I believe the game is going to come down to whether Mark Sanchez can have a Bills/Patriots type game, or another stinker. We used to say that Sanchez would always have a good bounce-back game after a stinker, but I'm not so sure now.

We can win this game if we come out strong, and score early - take the crowd out of the game, but if things go badly for Sanchez early (goodness forbid an early INT/fumble), it will be a struggle. I don't see big "blow-out" potential (kow), but losing an ugly game is just a bad.

Keys to victory:

Offense -
    O-line must open holes, and prevent Sanchez from getting smashed, or him feeling like he's about to get smashed. I hate the fact that I have to think about our QB's psyche. I hope he got a big lift, emotionally, from helping disaster victims, like he did in Toms River, NJ.

Shonn Greene needs to pick up some easy 1st downs, and be able to run consistently.

Sanchez needs to be accurate, and most important of all, not make stupid mistakes.

Receivers need to get separation from Seattle's big CBs, and they need to catch the ball; bail Sanchez out by making great catches on any inaccurate throws, and NO DROPPING PERFECT PASSES! This just can not happen.

Defense:

Absolutely, positively stop the "big ugly," Marshawn Lynch. We can not let him pick up 1st down after 1st down. We need to put Russell Wilson in 3rd and long, - pressure him, and trick him. Making them "play from behind" would put more pressure on Wilson (and also has the advantage being ahead. Really? ya' think!).

GO JETS!!!
    Agree with the keys to the game..I would like to add that the special teams needs to play better. Westhoff has been sleeping on the job lately..

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast