Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Romosexuals: Born this way?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falcons win, Saints lose

3 75.00%
  • Falcons win, Saints win

1 25.00%
  • Falcons lose, Saints lose

0 0%
  • Falcons lose, Saints win

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 9: Dallas Cowboys (3-4) vs. Atlanta Falcons (7-0) | W, 19-13

_

DALLAS COWBOYS @ ATLANTA FALCONS

Sunday, November 4th
    8:20 PM EST

The Georgia Dome

Quarterbacks:
    ____TONY ROMO-----MATT RYAN____
    _____

78.8-----QB RATING-----103.0
    2073-----PASS YARDS-----2018
    9-----PASS TDS-----17
    13-------INT-------6

Runningbacks:
    DEMARCO MURRAY-----MICHAEL TURNER
    _____

330-----YARDS-----415
    75-----CARRIES-----108
    4.4-------YPC-------3.8
    1-------TD-------3

Wide Receivers:
    _____MILES AUSTIN-----RODDY WHITE_____
    _____

561-----YARDS-----591
    34-----RECEPTIONS-----40
    16.5-----YPR-----14.8
    4-------TD-------4

DEFENSIVE LEADERS:

SACKS:
    DEMARCUS WARE-----JOHN ABRAHAM
    _____

7.5-----SACKS-----7.0
    0-------FF-------3

TACKLES:
    ____________SEAN LEE-----SEAN WEATHERSPOON
    _____

58-----TACKLES-----52
    1-------FF-------1

INTERCEPTIONS:
    MORRIS CLAIBORNE-----THOMAS DECOUD
    _____

1-------INT-------4
    0-----YARDS-----37
    Last edited by Bravo95; 11-04-2012 at 01:48 AM.

vCash
    FLOWERY BRANCH – The undefeated 7-0 Falcons will be short-handed when they face the Dallas Cowboys (3-4) at 8:20 p.m. Sunday at the Georgia Dome.

In addition to playing without linebacker Sean Weatherspoon (ankle) and wide receiver Kevin Cone (hamstring), the Falcons declared right guard Garrett Reynolds (back) out for the game Friday.

Defensive tackle Vance Walker (illness) was the only player added to the injury report. He’s questionable for the game.

Rookie Peter Konz, who started for Reynolds last week against against Philadelphia, will get his second NFL start. Joe Hawley, who has been inactive for four games this season, will serve as the interior linemen backup against the Cowboys.

Hawley started 12 games last season.

Also on the injury report, defensive tackle Jonathan Babineaux (knee) is questionable for the game. Wide receivers Roddy White (back), Harry Douglas (knee/ankle) and Drew Davis (hamstring) are probable. Kicker Matt Bryant (back) is also probable
    ajc

vCash
    Dez Bryant (hip) participated in only the walkthrough portion of Friday's practice and is listed as questionable for Week 9.

Bryant wound up not practicing in team drills all week, although there have been no indications that he will miss Sunday night's tilt with the Falcons. It's still a situation to monitor over the next two days. Coach Jason Garrett said Friday that the Cowboys will see how Bryant does "in the next 48 hours or so." Bryant was listed as questionable for the Cowboys' Week 7 game at Carolina, made the trip, and started the game. Our expectation for now is that he will play on Sunday Night Football. But check back early Sunday.
    DeMarco Murray (foot) was ruled out for Week 9 after missing practice again on Friday.

Murray is sporting his jersey but not participating. "Maybe he comes back next week," emphasizes beat writer Todd Archer. "Maybe." Felix Jones and Phillip Tanner will handle the workload at Atlanta on Sunday.
    Ernie Sims will be the Cowboys' starting inside linebacker in Week 9 with Dan Connor (stingers) out this week.

The Cowboys just signed Sims a week ago, and they were pleased with his performance off the bench in last week's loss to the Giants. Sims has quickly passed Orie Lemon and Alex Albright on the depth chart, and DC Rob Ryan trusts him to play in the nickel package already. He's worth a desperation look in IDP leagues.
    rotoworld
    Last edited by Bravo95; 11-02-2012 at 05:33 PM.

vCash
    I'm really sick of opposing fans thinking they're better than us when their teams are mediocre. I want another huge victory, blow them the **** out the water.

vCash
    I want to see this team sustain their offense into the 2nd half. Too many games where the offense does nothing in the 2nd half. I know a lot of that is dictated by the score, and they're just trying to hold on to the ball, but hopefully this team can finish off their drives.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    This is getting annoying. O well it just gets me more pumped if we kick their ***. Payton Manning sucks sick against us and its because he's not the same Manning he used to be. Now he's in believable. That's just one example of many on how disrespected this undeafeted team is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan View Post
    I'm really sick of opposing fans thinking they're better than us when their teams are mediocre. I want another huge victory, blow them the **** out the water.
    My gym shows ESPN in the morning when I workout and it's too much fun to stare at it inbetween sets and they spent a good 5 minutes on this match-up and every video they showed was Dallas, almost all of the videos being positive things. I love how we're the redheaded step children on the NFL. Before it was simply because we were in the limbo state between good and great but now they just don't care about us and are waiting for us to lose so they can say it will be another year of a first round playoff loss and then move onto the Giants.

vCash
    "We need to win now," Ryan said. "That’s what we’re going to do. I know the record is not what we want it to be, but the ball is bouncing strange ways. When that thing starts evening out, we’re going to be great, and we’re going to keep playing. We’ve got to win this week, and we know it, and we’re going to."

That’s what’s known as bulletin-board material. If Smith wasn’t happy with how his pre-game speech was shaping up, Ryan’s words also could be considered a gift.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...l-beat-falcons
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Key injuries to both linebacker corps likely means Gonzo and Witten are the X-factors. Turnovers and getting pressure up front will be important, but Nolan has to find a way to contain Romo's favorite target after what he did the Giants.

vCash

vCash
    Anyone else notice we dont have a player or highlight for our team during Sunday Nights promo thing before the game? I noticed it week one and wondered if they would add anything the week we play...guess not.

vCash
    Julio will be on there soon enough. He has superstar potential all over his face.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox_mattyice3
    Anyone else notice we dont have a player or highlight for our team during Sunday Nights promo thing before the game? I noticed it week one and wondered if they would add anything the week we play...guess not.
    I didn't notice.

vCash
    Not a fan of starting out with a pass to Polite.

vCash
    We're not playing very well yet.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast