• Manti Te'o

12 23.08%
  • Johnny Manziel

20 38.46%
  • Other (Please State Who)

3 5.77%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Let me just ask this question. Who would be on your list that you would be okay with winning the Heisman? I have a short list.

Johnny Manziel
    Manti Te'o
    Collin Klein

vCash
    I honestly think Marqise Lee is the best player in the country. I know he won't win though

vCash
    I honesty don't know how Manziel can't win at this point. I know people will say that he lost two games, but rg3 lost like three? Johnny Did not play well vs florida or LSU... but the florida game was his first game ever, and honestly the aggies kicker cost the aggies in both of those games. At the end of the day, Manziel was the LEADING RUSHER in the SEC, and also broke cam newton and tim tebows records for most yards in a season. Cam newton was one of the most dominating players the college game has seen... and a freshman just broke his record. Thats truly amazing.

Johnny Football For Heisman.
    Passing- 273-400:3419 Yards, 24TD. Rushing- 1181 yards, 19 TD.

vCash
    klein should be out at this point. its johnny football or teo. klein is almsot singled handedly the reason KSU is not in the BCS title game right now
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    This is my question. Had A&M lost to Bama would most of you still think Manziel should be the frontrunner in the Heisman? What if ND had lost a game, then who would be the frontrunner?
    Some people in here were commenting that players should not have to be on a top ten team to be considered for a Heisman; yet, all of the frontrunners are on top ten teams.
    If you were going to build a football team today, which QB would you want ? Which RB, which receiver, which defensive player, etc. (assuming you want the best players in college football). That, to me, is what should be given the most consideration? That is why I could not understand how McCarron was in the Heisman talks at one time and I'm a Bama fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    This is my question. Had A&M lost to Bama would most of you still think Manziel should be the frontrunner in the Heisman? What if ND had lost a game, then who would be the frontrunner?
    Some people in here were commenting that players should not have to be on a top ten team to be considered for a Heisman; yet, all of the frontrunners are on top ten teams.
    If you were going to build a football team today, which QB would you want ? Which RB, which receiver, which defensive player, etc. (assuming you want the best players in college football). That, to me, is what should be given the most consideration? That is why I could not understand how McCarron was in the Heisman talks at one time and I'm a Bama fan.
    I was talking Manziel up for the Heisman before they even played Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    klein should be out at this point. its johnny football or teo. klein is almsot singled handedly the reason KSU is not in the BCS title game right now
    Without Klein they wouldn't even have been anywhere near even sniffing a BCS title game in the first place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I was talking Manziel up for the Heisman before they even played Alabama.

Without Klein they wouldn't even have been anywhere near even sniffing a BCS title game in the first place.
    i get that, but compared to teo and johnny football, that one awful game looms huge right now, and should cost him. Klein is great, but would you pick him over teo or manziel?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Te'o hands down. Undefeated team (that isn't in the NCAA doghouse), the best defense in the country arguably, and the best player on it.

'Nuff said.

SUPER BOWL
    SEAHAWKS!!!

Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    Seattle Seahawks Cincinnati Bengals
    New York Knicks Phoenix Suns
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish Kansas Jayhawks

vCash

Heisman (Manziel?)

The Heisman Memorial Trophy annually recognizes the outstanding college football player whose performance best exhibits the pursuit of excellence with (***integrity***). Let's all go get arrested.. If this is what it has come to... it's a joke! The winner should also be a role model for future generations. (like my 12 yr. old and 6 yr. old sons.)

vCash
    Aaron Murry 177.1 Rating #1, Manzell 155.9 Rating #18 ? Is he a QB or RB? Rushing yards, what does that mean for a QB? His O-line sucks?

vCash
    Aaron Murry 177.1 Rating #1, Manzell 155.9 Rating #18 ? Is he a QB or RB? Rushing yards, what does that mean for a QB? His O-line sucks? BTW, I hate UGA! Best athlete maybe, best all around player... Not at all!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddNewz View Post
    Te'o hands down. Undefeated team (that isn't in the NCAA doghouse), the best defense in the country arguably, and the best player on it.

'Nuff said.
    Notre Dame has only played 2 teams ranked in the top 50 in the country in terms of offense. And one of those teams (USC) didn't even have their starting quarterback.

Let me ask you this question. Where would Notre Dame rank defensively without Te'o? Now ask yourself if Texas A&M averages 45-50 points a game in the SEC without Johnny Manziel?

Johnny Manziel has shattered National and SEC records as a Freshman. There is little argument that he has had the greatest season ever by a Freshman. Can you say the same about Te'o as a defensive player?

- The former FBS record for total offense by a Freshman was 3,827 by Jared Lorenzen in 2000. Johnny Manziel has already surpassed by that by 800 yards and still has a game left to play....

- He broke the SEC record for total offense.

- Became just the 2nd player from a major conference to pass for 3,000 yards and rush for 1,000 yards (Vince Young is the other)

- Set Texas A&M record for passing yards and total offense in a game

- Set SEC record for total offense in a game and broke his own record 2 weeks later becoming the first player in SEC history to record 2 500-yard games in a single season.

- FBS freshman record for rushing yards by a quarterback

- First player in FBS history to record 300 yards and 100 yards in the same game 3 times. And he is only a freshman.

- SEC record for yards per play

- SEC record for yards per game

- After just one season Johnny Manziel is already 10th and 20th respectively in Texas A&M record books for passing and rushing yards LOL

- He has 4 of the top 10 Texas A&M games and 3 of the top 10 SEC games for total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Notre Dame has only played 2 teams ranked in the top 50 in the country in terms of offense. And one of those teams (USC) didn't even have their starting quarterback.

Let me ask you this question. Where would Notre Dame rank defensively without Te'o? Now ask yourself if Texas A&M averages 45-50 points a game in the SEC without Johnny Manziel?

Johnny Manziel has shattered National and SEC records as a Freshman. There is little argument that he has had the greatest season ever by a Freshman. Can you say the same about Te'o as a defensive player?

- The former FBS record for total offense by a Freshman was 3,827 by Jared Lorenzen in 2000. Johnny Manziel has already surpassed by that by 800 yards and still has a game left to play....

- He broke the SEC record for total offense.

- Became just the 2nd player from a major conference to pass for 3,000 yards and rush for 1,000 yards (Vince Young is the other)

- Set Texas A&M record for passing yards and total offense in a game

- Set SEC record for total offense in a game and broke his own record 2 weeks later becoming the first player in SEC history to record 2 500-yard games in a single season.

- FBS freshman record for rushing yards by a quarterback

- First player in FBS history to record 300 yards and 100 yards in the same game 3 times. And he is only a freshman.

- SEC record for yards per play

- SEC record for yards per game

- After just one season Johnny Manziel is already 10th and 20th respectively in Texas A&M record books for passing and rushing yards LOL

- He has 4 of the top 10 Texas A&M games and 3 of the top 10 SEC games for total offense.
    Texas A&M has played 3 top 10 teams which is impressive. But they lost to 2 of them and Manziel didn't put up his typical gaudy numbers in those games. Against Florida he passed for 173 yds and ran for 60 with a rushing TD, not terrible but they lost. Against LSU he threw for 276 no TD's and only rushed for 27 yds on 17 carries. That one hurts especially because he didn't get a TD in the game. I don't think stats for a freshman should be factored into the discussion for the Heisman personally but that's my opinion. Manziel probably will win the Heisman but I don't think his resume is flawless despite the impressive numbers.

vCash
    I don't get the whole "Manti Te'o for Heisman" deal. Yes, he's a great player, but I don't see how he's in the discussion

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    ^Best player on the highest ranked team. Not saying I agree with it, but I'm sure thats the logic behind it

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast