• Manti Te'o

12 23.08%
  • Johnny Manziel

20 38.46%
  • Other (Please State Who)

3 5.77%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Klein so far, Franklin i hope gets some votes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I'm hoping he gest an invite for that reason. The Heisman isn't only about who has the best stats.

Honestly, while Kenjon is amazing, he doesn't deserve the Heisman. Does anyone believe Oregon's offense would suddenly be struggling if we had any of the backup HBs handle that role?

While he has been good his team, who was expected to play in the National Championship game and has currently lost 3 games and looks capable of losing another 2-3 depending on how everything breaks. No chance.
    Thats what I mentioned earlier and posted the stats of his backup that has over 500 yards rushing and 8.3 yards per carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    Do you mean Notre Dame in general or an undefeated team? I think if he was on Alabama, KSU, Oregon he would be on the list. Actually not Oregon unless they were a better defense but you know what I mean. As far a stats, no I don't think he would be on the list if ND had 2 or 3 losses.
    He wouldn't be on Oregon or Kansas State. Not with those stats. He might on Alabama which is known for their defense and is up there in terms of national exposure like Notre Dame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    "Struggling" no, but it definitely wouldn't be the same. DAT hasn't looked like himself in the past 4+ games and I wouldn't be extremely confident in a freshamn Marshall shouldering the full load either. He is without a doubt the engine that is running this offense this year. Barner has been under appreciated his entire time at Oregon, and I definitely think he deserves a chance to go to NYC. His stats may be somewhat 'inflated' by the Ducks offense, but he is still doing it on the field (in 2.5 quarters) and impressively so.
    I agree with this. Barner has more patience than any other back on Oregon's roster, and his vision is irreplaceable. I highly doubt Oregon beats USC without Barner, and he's also one of the key cogs in our locker room. Some may point to the 270 yards before contact as a reason why Barner's game isn't quite as impressive, but they don't realize that he is doing that because his vision is just superb.

Also, your final point is very important. His stats could be much bigger if Chip Kelly was trying to get Kenjon the Heisman, but we've been getting out to huge leads and letting Barner sit to preserve him. I don't think Barner will win the Heisman, but he clearly deserves to go to New York.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    it's Kleins to lose...
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

vCash
    It is Klein's to lose, but I fell in love today with Manziel. So I voted him due to my homerism.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    I could really see this as the year a defensive player wins it. Te'o has been amazing, and outside of Klein, no one else has been overly spectacular. Klein has had a few average games. I say Klein, but we may see the defensive guy win it this time around.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    I could really see this as the year a defensive player wins it. Te'o has been amazing, and outside of Klein, no one else has been overly spectacular. Klein has had a few average games. I say Klein, but we may see the defensive guy win it this time around.
    If there was a year for a player on D to win it, it's this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Johnny Manziel would win it before a defensive player... Collin Klein will literally have to **** the bed the last couple games not to win. Because nearly everybody votes before the conference championships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Johnny Manziel would win it before a defensive player... Collin Klein will literally have to **** the bed the last couple games not to win. Because nearly everybody votes before the conference championships.
    Agreed on this. If Klein doesn't win the Heisman then I'd give it to Manziel. Even though I have said that Mariota is better, I do admit that Manziel has a much more important role in A&M's success than Mariota. Manziel is their best rusher by far and has put up good stats in the passing game, and he isn't putting these numbers up in garbage time. The Louisiana Tech game will be overshadowed by the Alabama game, but A&M won that game entirely due to Manziel's heroics. I don't like that people won't give Manziel a shot due to being a Freshman either. If he's deserving then it shouldn't matter whether he is a FR or SR.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    McCarron would have been a joke even if Alabama went undefeated. His team didn't depend on his arm to win games. Klein has been the obvious choice the entire year.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Not saying he will/should get it, but I thought I would plug him anyway. Jordan Lynch is having a really good season. I know it's the MAC, but I figured he was worth the plug

vCash
    RT @AggieFootball: Johnny Manziel needs 220 passing yards to be first freshman in FBS history to pass for 3K yards/rush for 1K in a season.

RT @AggieFootball: Johnny Manziel has out-gained Colin Klein 3,794-2,778 in total yards and has racked up more total TDs, 33-31

RT @AggieFootball: Through 10 games, Manziel (3,794) has out-gained Tim Tebow (3,250) and Cam Newton (3,036) during their Heisman seasons.

RT @AggieFootball: Johnny Manziel is on pace to break the SEC total offense record of 4,327 yards set by Cam Newton in 2010
    Last edited by Bravo95; 11-15-2012 at 12:02 PM.

vCash
    ^Just unreal for a freshman.

vCash
    http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/17...f_klein_01.jpg

I think I might want to change my vote...

vCash
    Tajh Boyd should definitely be in the discussion now.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast