Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Tom Coughlin says Giants were soft Vs Steelers.

I just wish Rex would take a thing or two from a Superbowl winning coach.

Rex is always sugar coating losses. He never calls out players. He always spins losses and focuses on the good instead of what really happened on the field.

Rex would be a great peewee league coach..Those little guys need positive reinforcement. Grown *** men need the truth. Rex and Tanny need to say the Jets are SOFT.

Not this B.S. about how if this happened or that happened we could easily be 5-3 or 4-4.

Why does this Jets organization feel the need to walk on eggshells when it comes to talking about this team.

This team will never turn the corner with Tanny and Rex..

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Who cares what he says to the public. I highly doubt he dwells on the positives of losing behind closed doors.

I know you dislike the current direction of the Jets (Like a lot of us). But this isnt a big deal at all.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Rex and Tom Coughlin aren't the same coaches. Want me to pull quotes from Giant fans wishing their coach was more like Rex? Wasn't too long ago it was said regularly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Rex and Tom Coughlin aren't the same coaches. Want me to pull quotes from Giant fans wishing their coach was more like Rex? Wasn't too long ago it was said regularly.
    yeah I would...And while your at it find me where any of the major organizations like the Steelers Pats Giants Colts packers etc guaranty Sb's. Find me where other coaches or regimes make such stupid predictions or statements weekly.

And you are correct Rex and Tom are two diff coaches. One is a HOF coach who is no nonsense. The other is a all nonsense coach who is quickly losing his lustre.

All im saying is Rex needs to start holding players accountable. Stop with the predictions shut his mouth and start getting this Jets team ready to play every sunday.
    Last edited by GreenLantern; 11-07-2012 at 03:33 PM.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    yeah I would...And while your at it find me where any of the major organizations like the Steelers Pats Giants Colts packers etc guaranty Sb's. Find me where other coaches or regimes make such stupid predictions or statements weekly.

And you are correct Rex and Tom are two diff coaches. One is a HOF coach who is no nonsense. The other is a all nonsense coach who is quickly losing his lustre.

All im saying is Rex needs to start holding players accountable. Stop with the predictions shut his mouth and start getting this Jets team ready to play every sunday.
    Agree that he needs to shut his mouth in a prediction sense. And honestly, he has. He hasnt predicted anything recently. It was a stupid thing to do and he has paid for it.

I dont think he needs to call out his players in public. Just because a guy isnt held accountable in a press conference doesnt mean they arent held accountable behind closed doors.

We saw it with Shonne Greene. He was playing like garbage, and Rex held him accountable. In doing this, he gave more carries to Powell. He never called him out and public, but he still held him accountable.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    Agree that he needs to shut his mouth in a prediction sense. And honestly, he has. He hasnt predicted anything recently. It was a stupid thing to do and he has paid for it.

I dont think he needs to call out his players in public. Just because a guy isnt held accountable in a press conference doesnt mean they arent held accountable behind closed doors. We saw it with Shonne Greene. He was playing like garbage, and Rex held him accountable. In doing this, he gave more carries to Powell. He never called him out and public, but he still held him accountable.
    No he really hasnt..He just puts it out in different ways. Example.."this is the best team ive had"

Jets dont hold anyone accountable..Comeon man.....Lets be honest here.

Unless its an injury Rex will not sit a starter. No matter how bad they are playing.

Bart Scott, Mark Sanchez, Greene, Hill ....Heck it took how many games to finally admit Hunter was the worst O-lineman in NFL history.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Why are we comparing Rex and Coughlin? They're 2 entirely different coaches...

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig