Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stanford Routt

vCash
    lol @ (reports) of attitude problems. Thats a flock of ******** the man is sick and there making sure the altitude is not the reason they occur. To suggest he has a attitude problem is stupid when hes never been a (attitude) player. Get real

I hate reporters who spew dumb **** for hits abd the gullible fans who believe it

vCash
    Porter has never had any attitude problems previously, none that were recorded at least. I'm sure that if he had some attitude problems the team would announce it and since he's on a one year contract they could just release him. Regardless of being fully treated or not, he has not been cleared to play yet.

vCash
    I really dont understand why some people cant just get it into their thick *** skulls the man is sick and that is the reason he isn't playing bottom line let it freaking go *******s
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    lol @ (reports) of attitude problems. Thats a flock of ******** the man is sick and there making sure the altitude is not the reason they occur. To suggest he has a attitude problem is stupid when hes never been a (attitude) player. Get real

I hate reporters who spew dumb **** for hits abd the gullible fans who believe it
    Actually, they're trying to figure the right mixture of medicine for him to take. And if it was just the altitude, why on earth would he be cleared to practice?

And since I'm sure you have no clue what the hell you're talking about, it's not wise to continually be mixing medicines because that can induce a seizure from withdrawals by itself.
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 11-09-2012 at 12:11 PM.

vCash
    Dude your the clown who hinted at believing the reporrs and calling porter being out (fishy) because you been through the same? Climb in your hole and drop the convo. Its disgraceful for people question a mans character because hes sick and some dick head writer says so. Whose writing these reports you reding?

vCash
    Lindsay Jones.http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...zures/1677897/

The Broncos will be without right cornerback Tracy Porter as they travel to Cincinnati, as Porter and team doctors continue to try to find the right medication to treat the symptoms of a seizure.

Porter, who signed a one-year free agent contract in March, suffered a seizure in August and felt similar symptoms return on Oct. 14. He has missed the two games since. Though he was cleared to return to practice earlier this week, Porter was absent on Friday after experiencing what head coach John Fox described as "a little bit of an issue" relating to the medication.
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 11-09-2012 at 02:10 PM.

vCash
    Okay what abou that says anything bout him and a attitude?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Sad.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12