Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stanford Routt

vCash

Stanford Routt

You see this article from MHR about Stanford Routt?

http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/1...stanford-routt

Thoughts on bringing him in?

vCash
    I know the saying is you can't have enough corners, but if we can't find room for Porter, why bring in another guy?
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    We have room for Porter but he hasn't been cleared, and maybe you see if Routt want to be on the cheap and a FS as a back up
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    No, you get cut from the worst team in football it says something.

vCash
    Not sure how I feel. He was very good two years ago for Oakland. He has been awful this year. Also, I don't like messing with the chemistry that the current DBs have developed. That being said, good DBs are hard to come by. Just look at how long we have been trying to find someone to play opposite Champ.
    "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood..... Nobody!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    No, you get cut from the worst team in football it says something.
    this. we should be happy with what we got

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Oakland thought he could replace Nnamdi

KC thought he could replace Carr

See the pattern, no need to needlessly become the next victim of his suck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    Oakland thought he could replace Nnamdi

KC thought he could replace Carr

See the pattern, no need to needlessly become the next victim of his suck
    This guy would be coming in to replace Porter. He is young enough to think that if he would be brought it would may even be to replace Champ. I don't like his pattern with replacing great CB's at all. It's a shame because he is still young and has some talent.

vCash
    I wouldn't want him replacing anybody at CB. He is just more depth.

Think about it. Porter is dealing with this on going post seizure symptoms..

What if (knock on wood) if one of Champ, Carter, or Scrap dog go down??

That means that Omar Bolden is forced to play a significant role...and he is certainly not ready to contribute in a big way.

What the Raiders and KC did wrong...is they went to the bank with this kid. Gave him an insane amount of money...we can pick him up..groom him..and keep him...for minimum.

You think that JDR/Fox will tolerate his penalties in the secondary?? Hell no.

But it's a moot point really...we're low on the waiver wire and I doubt Denver will take a chance on him.

Remember though, we'll always have a roster spot open...because we have absolutely no use for Gronkowski..

vCash
    we dont kno if bolden is ready or not. Tony carter wasnt so call ready either but look at him. I wouldnt bring in route thpugh. Never thought hr was good.

Unlesd somebody goes down were fine at cb, adams is our emergency cb

vCash
    He is a Corner Back.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    No thanks, I think the previous two seasons he led the league in penalties thrown against him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I wouldn't want him replacing anybody at CB. He is just more depth.

Think about it. Porter is dealing with this on going post seizure symptoms..

What if (knock on wood) if one of Champ, Carter, or Scrap dog go down??

That means that Omar Bolden is forced to play a significant role...and he is certainly not ready to contribute in a big way.

What the Raiders and KC did wrong...is they went to the bank with this kid. Gave him an insane amount of money...we can pick him up..groom him..and keep him...for minimum.

You think that JDR/Fox will tolerate his penalties in the secondary?? Hell no.

But it's a moot point really...we're low on the waiver wire and I doubt Denver will take a chance on him.

Remember though, we'll always have a roster spot open...because we have absolutely no use for Gronkowski..
    Routt cleared waivers. He is now an unrestricted FA. However, PFT doesn't have us as one of the interested teams. Oh well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post

Unlesd somebody goes down were fine at cb,
    Really I thought Champ was by far our worst player on defense and is washed up?? He should be cut so than we would have room now.

vCash
    For what it's worth, there are rumors being thrown around that it's more than just Porter's seizure symptoms. Like an attitude problem. And to be honest, coming from someone who has had them, if they haven't been reoccurring and they've gotten him on medicine, there's no real reason to keep him out.

I hope it is just that, but it seems rather fishy.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast