Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Understanding the current failure of the republican party.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/polit...s-romneys-loss

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...LiLHY5HkDNbC7w

this is why you should not pay attention to Fox news.

Morning Joe is on MSNBC and anchored by a Republican that doesnt have his head stuck up his......
    Last edited by stephkyle7; 11-12-2012 at 05:59 PM.

vCash
    they didnt give Ron Paul the nomination.... that was the failure

vCash
    did you even read or listen?

vCash
    yea and its ********

vCash
    http://www.policymic.com/articles/18...aul-supporters

Florida:
    Romney loss margin - 46,666
    Ron Paul primary - 117,461

Ohio:
    Romney loss margin - 107,241
    Ron Paul primary - 113,256

Virginia:
    Romney loss margin - 100,499
    Ron Paul primary - 107,451

Connecticut:
    Romney loss margin - 7,641
    Ron Paul primary - 8,032

New Hampshire:
    Romney loss margin - 40.421
    Ron Paul primary - 56,872

I really think this tells the tale.

I get such a kick out of people coming up with all these reasons why the GOP got their *** handed to them again when the answer is staring them right in the face.

The Fox News people finally have to admit the movement is a force

Joe Scarborough: the country is becoming much more libertarian

Embracing Paul's message on civil liberties, out of control military spending, and the rise of crony-capitalism can get this hallowed middle ground they claim they need to win. They don't even need to adopt the gold standard or all of the other views they consider extreme. If they would just adopt some of the more popular views they might be shocked at who actually shows up to vote Republican.

What they honestly need is real conservatives running the party again... Rand Paul is THE ONLY candidate in 2016 who will have the ability to unite the factions of the GOP- Libertarians, Tea Party Conservatives, Mainstream GOP voters, and the Christian Right.

The current failure of the GOP has EVERYTHING to do with the fact they shunned a great portion of their party at their own convention (Ron Paul people and Tea Party people) and they've dug themselves a huge hole in regards to social issues and foreign policy. Until they embrace the Tea Party and Libertarian minorities, that would have put them over the top in 2012, then we'll get more of the same...

The mainstream GOP hasn't won anything in 8 years and it's time for the conservative voters of this country to realize the mainstream GOP's views aren't going to win anything anymore.
    Last edited by whitesoxfan83; 11-12-2012 at 06:29 PM.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    yea and its ********
    If you want anyone to take you seriously, let's find some better words to use, little boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    http://www.policymic.com/articles/18...aul-supporters

Florida:
    Romney loss margin - 46,666
    Ron Paul primary - 117,461

Ohio:
    Romney loss margin - 107,241
    Ron Paul primary - 113,256

Virginia:
    Romney loss margin - 100,499
    Ron Paul primary - 107,451

Connecticut:
    Romney loss margin - 7,641
    Ron Paul primary - 8,032

New Hampshire:
    Romney loss margin - 40.421
    Ron Paul primary - 56,872

I really think this tells the tale.

I get such a kick out of people coming up with all these reasons why the GOP got their *** handed to them again when the answer is staring them right in the face.

The Fox News people finally have to admit the movement is a force

Joe Scarborough: the country is becoming much more libertarian

Embracing Paul's message on civil liberties, out of control military spending, and the rise of crony-capitalism can get this hallowed middle ground they claim they need to win. They don't even need to adopt the gold standard or all of the other views they consider extreme. If they would just adopt some of the more popular views they might be shocked at who actually shows up to vote Republican.

What they honestly need is real conservatives running the party again... Rand Paul is THE ONLY candidate in 2016 who will have the ability to unite the factions of the GOP- Libertarians, Tea Party Conservatives, Mainstream GOP voters, and the Christian Right.

The current failure of the GOP has EVERYTHING to do with the fact they shunned a great portion of their party at their own convention and they've dug themselves a huge hole in regards to social issues and foreign policy. Until they embrace the Tea Party and Libertarian minorities that would have put them over the top in 2012 then we'll get more of the same...

The mainstream GOP hasn't won anything in 8 years and it's time for the conservative voters of this country to realize the mainstream GOP's views aren't going to win anything anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    If you want anyone to take you seriously, let's find some better words to use, little boy.
    you have a photo of barry soetoro in your sig....I'm afraid I can't take you seriously

vCash
    you have a photo of barry soetoro in your sig....I'm afraid I can't take you seriously
    Ohhhhhh.

I ****ing love you.

vCash

its ******** but its coming from a republican so.......what do you expect(lol)
    You are lost

vCash
    We really need to stop this birther nonsense... the questions were asked already and an overwhelming amount of evidence was put forward proving the President is an American.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    its ******** but its coming from a republican so.......what do you expect(lol)
    You are lost
    great insight.... go back to watching msnbc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    We really need to stop this birther nonsense... the questions were asked already and an overwhelming amount of evidence was put forward proving the President is an American.
    you mean a long form birth certificate that the white house drafted up overnight lol

vCash
    you mean a long form birth certificate that the white house drafted up overnight lol
    The Arizona AG said he refused to put Obama's name on the ballot until he had real evidence proving he was an American.

After a thorough investigation he concluded Obama was an American.

Donald Trump claimed to have all this evidence and didn't have anything. On and on and on it's gone and at every step of the way it's been proven false.

I know we don't like him as President but he is an American.

vCash
    Keep up this sort of thinking. It's doing wonders for how new voters view your party.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast